ADVERTISEMENT

WV 31 BB 21 4th

Congrats on the win. MS will be a different animal

Thanks Bones. Hang in there - better days ahead I’m sure and such a classy program.

WV hoops might have their best team in many many years this year but you will still Main South us should we meet up during the season.

Reactions: Cross Bones
We weren't prepared, that's why. Worked like a charm week 10 last year. WV play calling like it's week 10. Raiders like week 2.
I thoughtBB's play calling against East was not very good, although not sure what they could have called...but very unimaginative.

I thoughtBB's play calling against East was not very good, although not sure what they could have called...but very unimaginative.

agree to an extent. we should never be in a situation where we cant compete. so that was the problem.

I honestly thought you were sandbagging. I thought the Brook would win this. No doubt they have time to come back but it’s not sounding good.
Nope, haven't sandbagged in years. We're probably 2 years away from being Joliet Central.

Nope, haven't sandbagged in years. We're probably 2 years away from being Joliet Central.

Bones if you truly feel this way about the direction of the program. Why do you think such a good program is slipping? I am interested in your opinion because you have followed and know more about this program than just but anyone on this site.

Bones if you truly feel this way about the direction of the program. Why do you think such a good program is slipping? I am interested in your opinion because you have followed and know more about this program than just but anyone on this site.

The post would be too long. If you really want to know you can email me at bonesmckinzie@yahoo.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT