ADVERTISEMENT

WV 31 BB 21 4th

Williams out for Brook. Apparently injured in final minutes of LWE game

Fingers crossed! This would be a huge huge upset! Way to go WV offense! You guys keep on proving me wrong!

Raiders respond with a few Pringle runs and King reception 7-7

WV easily responds with a long kickoff return and run from Logan.

14-7

I’m not even at the game and Pringle looks electrifying. Come on WV D - keep your gaps and play disciplined!!

This program is finished. Needs new energy.
I have no clue on the leadership and staff. Is this the same one that was there during the Aaron Bailey years? I still say to this day that Brook/Neuqua game with Bailey and Joey Rhattigan was a top 3 HS football game I have ever seen.

Reactions: Bwm57 and Bowie50
I have no clue on the leadership and staff. Is this the same one that was there during the Aaron Bailey years? I still say to this day that Brook/Neuqua game with Bailey and Joey Rhattigan was a top 3 HS football game I have ever seen.
Yes. When Bailey got injured that year we didn't have a backup that could get the snap without fumbling. And the D was pretty bad. The offense, when healthy, was the best I've seen here.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Yes. When Bailey got injured that year we didn't have a backup that could get the snap without fumbling. And the D was pretty bad. The offense, when healthy, was the best I've seen here.
That O was so multidimensional. You add in a generational talent like Bailey and there you go.

Brook FG bounces off goalpost to end the half. WV comes off the field hyped and energetic. Raiders somber and funeral like.

Someone told me WV tried and onside kick? Why? O why? When your O is playing so well?

I honestly thought you were sandbagging. I thought the Brook would win this. No doubt they have time to come back but it’s not sounding good.

Reactions: Gene K.
Pringle with 6 or 7 carries. Probably around 70 or 80 yards and a score.

For an individual that has been all about Bolingbrook Football over the years, I don’t see the point in posting this....

Bolingbrook TD, mainly on the legs of Pringle and RB Marc Wallace. Looks like the offense came out energized. We'll see what the D does

21-14

Reactions: CGsupporter
We have doubled up the points we put on Metea. I have been proven wrong and my faith has been restored. Way to go WV O no matter what happens in the final 10 minutes. Life is not quite right when WV doesn’t have a potent and dangerous offense.

We have doubled up the points we put on Metea. I have been proven wrong and my faith has been restored. Way to go WV O no matter what happens in the final 10 minutes. Life is not quite right when WV doesn’t have a potent and dangerous offense.
Congrats on the win. MS will be a different animal

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT