ADVERTISEMENT

Wk 3 Streaming

kitty_bintingot

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
Please post any available NFHS or other-sourced live streams here. Anyone know if Simeon-Phillips will be streamed? @Guido Sarducci do you know if the LT-York game is gonna be streamed? Would also appreciate any streaming info on MC-LA, Marist-ND, and MS-Barrington. Thanks.

NN @ NC: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/naperville-central-high-school-naperville-il/gamcc65bee5a1

OPRF @ HC: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/hinsdale-central-high-school-hinsdale-il/gam2878ded0ae

I know LT streams all of their home games on youtube, and this week's home game against York is no exception. I just don't know the link yet, I will post when I know more.

And also if things weren't tough enough for us already, our starting QB is now out for the season. Things could really get ugly in a hurry.

Guido, are you saying LT’s starting QB is out? If so, that really sucks, I was hoping LT would turn things around as these kids got a few games under their belt...

Nd is on YouTube. Let me check the site.
Nice thanks Gooms, I like the YouTube broadcasts. Who else broadcasts on YouTube guys. Kitty has a good idea let’s make a list. It’d be great to see some different teams.

Really sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.

Thanks. Pretty sure you are a HC fan. If so, good luck tonight against OPRF. Sounds like an awesome game. Even though we are supposed to be such rivals, both my sons spent many years in the Falcons program and I actually root for those kids a ton.

Reactions: kitty_bintingot
Nice thanks Gooms, I like the YouTube broadcasts. Who else broadcasts on YouTube guys. Kitty has a good idea let’s make a list. It’d be great to see some different teams.
St Laurence home games are, but they're at Providence this week.

Thanks. Pretty sure you are a HC fan. If so, good luck tonight against OPRF. Sounds like an awesome game. Even though we are supposed to be such rivals, both my sons spent many years in the Falcons program and I actually root for those kids a ton.

Yeah I'm an HC guy but never quite felt or understood the animosity of the rivalry like some peers and older guys I know. Like in your sons' cases I knew guys from Western Springs/La Grange area in Falcons but also knew Hinsdale guys playing in the Western Springs league (before they joined the BGYFL). I'm more of a WSC homer and cheer hard for the conference in playoff and non-conference games.

Edit: and yeah again best of luck going forward with LT and the injury situation. From what I saw the QB looked like one helluvan athlete.

Waubonsie and Neuqua are on NCTV for this specific game I beleive and then for all “normal” home games the school/Kids do a broadcast as well on YouTube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT