ADVERTISEMENT

Who picked the Bears to win 11 games?

We have a lot of people, including some writers, who are impatient for the season to start. I am looking forward to it as well.

I agree with some of the opinions here. Trubisky has to have a break out season. Nothing else will do. He has been in the league long enough and has played enough. Time to get it done. If he plays at an average level, the Bears will struggle to win the division. Forget about the SB. And yes, he must be able to throw the ball downfield successfully.

Other than kicking, the only other real concern is staying healthy. No major injuries to key players. But, that is mostly out of their hands.

It’s hard not to be excited about this team. You’ve got a bunch of young excitable talented kids who showed a year ago what they are capable of and then some.

If they’re talking smack and this or that it doesn’t bother me so long as come game day they play with the same focus that made them 12-4 a year ago.

I’m not much for predictions but looking at this roster it’s hard to to think this is a legit super bowl contender in the NFC.

Rex Grossman got the Bears to a SB with worse stats than Trubisky had last year. Fewer TDs, more INT, less passing yards and a worse passer rating.

Of course, we know how that SB turned out...

Hey look, I'm not the president of Trubisky's fan club but as I said last year, the jury is still out. He improved under Nagy and now he's in year #2. Even if he's just a little bit better than last year, they can beat anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT