ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Your Surprise Team to Watch in a Bracket?

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Maybe someone is hot or you just have a hunch or you like upcoming matchups???

I'm looking at Glenbard East in 7a. I think they have a shot to win 2 or 3 games.

This is a team rarely in the playoffs and when they make the playoffs I don't think they ever win a game.

I may be wrong because they don't play in a great conference and I don't follow many 7a teams.

Your thoughts??

I'm looking at Glenbard East in 7a. I think they have a shot to win 2 or 3 games.

This is a team rarely in the playoffs and when they make the playoffs I don't think they ever win a game.

I may be wrong because they don't play in a great conference and I don't follow many 7a teams.

Your thoughts??
I’m seeing the same. This GBE team seems to be a lot better than years past with a stud QB, good RB, and stout defense. I think they can match up well with either St Charles North or Bradley in a potential quarterfinals matchup.

Morgan Park. This year's CPL hope. Played Mount Carmel to 10 points. That second round matchup with St. Francis might be for the title.

Reactions: Jenny27
I follow Montini and just don't know. It's not their usual great team we have seen in recent years in the playoffs and now they are playing down in 3A.

Like I said I have no idea on how they will do.

Farmers will go Ape Poop ... back when we dropped to 3A of 6A, our black players were on the inside of the team mass down in Harrisburg and DuQuoin. Nasty words and projectiles were hurled at us. Now us being us to 1A ...
Yeah... I dig it

That kid is going to be ridiculous
Too bad he might be playing in Texas next year. Don't miss a chance to see him Saturday

Name is Myson Johnson-Cook, btw. 2-way RB/LB. Illini offer validated on play one of his HS career. 68 yds untouched to the house. His freshman tape will put plenty of senior tapes to shame.

Reactions: rocketnation
BCC in 2A. They stunk it up for several years but the guy they hired a couple of years ago has brought them back. They put up some points and their defense is outstanding.

Too bad he might be playing in Texas next year. Don't miss a chance to see him Saturday

Name is Myson Johnson-Cook, btw. 2-way RB/LB. Illini offer validated on play one of his HS career. 68 yds untouched to the house. His freshman tape will put plenty of senior tapes to shame.
In other words, Metamora (or anyone) may have their hands full.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic

Your thoughts??

Well Glenbard East won their first two games and will play Normal in round 3 of the 7a playoffs.

Well Glenbard East won their first two games and will play Normal in round 3 of the 7a playoffs.
The Upstate 8 gets embarrassed by any good teams from a legit conference.

Them making the quarters wasn't a surprise based on their opponents. I think they lose by 3+ TDs next week.

I root for all ex Sica & Illini 8 teams first & foremost.Then St.Laurence.I like to see new teams get in the playoffs even though in most cases I know what will happen.It seems though every year in the prep bowl & state playoffs it's always the same teams who always come out on top.

BCC in 2A. They stunk it up for several years but the guy they hired a couple of years ago has brought them back. They put up some points and their defense is outstanding.
Still alive and a very good chance to advance to the Semis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT