ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the CPS updates?

thecpsblog

Sep 26, 2017
My sources have gone dry. I need some field/turf updates, stadium delays because of quarry strikes, something, anything. Thursday afternoon ball is almost upon us!

Reactions: GhostOfTheGhhost
My sources have gone dry. I need some field/turf updates, stadium delays because of quarry strikes, something, anything. Thursday afternoon ball is almost upon us!
Here is what I know. Rockne is supposed to be open again this year, so I will be hammering hot veal cutlets after the Thursday 330 games, and rolling with my breakfast steak n egger before the Saturday 9:00 starts! Gately dogs are already on the roller, and Lane Stadium is still a dump.
CPL Football is back baby!! Can't wait for the picks! You know I'm taking Fenger!

CPS will be lucky to have enough refs this year. They don't pay until the end of the season if they even do so then. Football refs didn't get paid until December. Winter sport officials didn't get paid until June. And Track officials still hasn't gotten all their money. The front office of CPS is dumpster fire that is worse than the Titanic

Reactions: BIGR79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT