ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are We Headed,?

MIKEFTB

Jul 7, 2001
Bolingbrook IL
My old friend the DVC Fiend used to ask..Anyway, I am doing a triple headed over two days.. Tonight out to Carol Stream for Benet Academy @ Glenbard North.. Tomorrow over to South Naperville for Conant @ Neuqua Valley...then heading to 55th and Grant for Bolingbrook @ Hinsdale Central...Hopefully the weather will be dry...know it will be cold....Where are you headed?

95th Street tomorrow for Conant v Neuqua.

I see Edgy is coming too. Maybe a few iced teas beforehand?

I was hoping that St. Francis would be tonight so I could go see that emerging powerhouse that Sparta is putting together

Reactions: Gene K. and MIKEFTB
Obviously I'll be at Oswego/Elgin tonight, but tomorrow, I'm kicking around the OE/SE game at 1, 7th grade youth championship game at IBC at 4 and possible HC/Brook, but likely have some of the OHS players over to watch that one.

Reactions: Gene K. and MIKEFTB
Benet at Glenbard North tonight....

Conant at Neuqua Valley tomorrow

Just so everyone knows....Edge and I had no prior discussions of these particular games.....I actually wrote down Benet @ GBN...Marist @ GE....and Moline @ WB...and tossed them in a hat and chose Benet @ Panthers....So 355 to North Ave to Lies Rd...here I comes....See you there Edge!

Reactions: EdgyTim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT