ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 3!?!

So you believe the only reason he made it to the NFL is because he moved to California? In that case, I'm moving tomorrow so my kid can play major college football!

And why are you so angry?

I think you are mixing things up. The main point is whatever his star ranking was, had he stayed at Belleville East he would not have had that ranking. It had nothing to do with his skill set but everything to do with him being in California or Belleville East. This proves that kids in those states get more exposure which determine the rankings. It is much harder to become a 5 star from Illinois than Cali, Florida, Texas, etc.

I think you are mixing things up. The main point is whatever his star ranking was, had he stayed at Belleville East he would not have had that ranking. It had nothing to do with his skill set but everything to do with him being in California or Belleville East. This proves that kids in those states get more exposure which determine the rankings. It is much harder to become a 5 star from Illinois than Cali, Florida, Texas, etc.
I can assure you regardless of where a kid plays if they are good enough college coaches will find you.

I often refer to Scotty Miller of Barrington. Known school and all that, got one D1 offer. To match that D1 offer, he now has one super bowl ring.

Bottom line is, if you’re good enough, they’ll find you. Bring me a 2 or 3 star kid that is willing to do whatever is necessary and I’ll show you a kid that’s playing on sundays.

They just had one but he transferred to EStL after his sophomore year. Did you miss that since he had offers in hand before he transferred.

Hey Genius,

Why didn’t Adoree Jackson PLAY varsity football for Belleville East as a Freshman? This is the same year that they ended up losing to WWS in the Semi-Finals…..

Jeff Thomas STARTED Varsity as a Freshman at ESL.

I mean, you are an advocate for Belleville East.

Last edited:
Hey Genius,

Why didn’t Adoree Jackson PLAY varsity football for Belleville East as a Freshman? This is the same year that they ended up losing to WWS in the Semi-Finals…..

Jeff Thomas STARTED Varsity as a Freshman at ESL.

I mean, you are an advocate for Belleville East.

I have no clue what this post even means and I’ve never mentioned Belleville East in post which makes it even weirder.

I have no clue what this post even means and I’ve never mentioned Belleville East in post which makes it even weirder.

Exactly, you haven’t had a clue the entire discussion. Having the audacity to speak on things you know nothing about. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT