ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Pick Em: Taft vs Phillips

So who wins Week 4

• Taft

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Phillips

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
CPL Action in Edgy's Pick Em this early in the season??? Times, they are a changin'! Taft and Phillips were in a barnburner last year at Taft. Phillips scores on a broken play to win late in the 4th. This year it is at Gately, not Mandrake Park, which doesn't give Phillips the true home field advantage. Phillips will be the favorite in this one until Taft proves it can win against the CPL power.
Bring on the Gately Dogs! If only this game was on Thursday afternoon!

2 new coaches renew the rivalry this time. So throw out the past and lets look to what I know best to decide this matchup. The Taft brewery in Cincinnati is great. Phillips doesn't have a brewery that I know of and when in doubt I choose alcohol. The Taft Brewers for the W.

2 new coaches renew the rivalry this time. So throw out the past and lets look to what I know best to decide this matchup. The Taft brewery in Cincinnati is great. Phillips doesn't have a brewery that I know of and when in doubt I choose alcohol. The Taft Brewers for the W.
Always a good choice when picking in the CPL

Is this a changing of the guard type game? When was the last time there was a strong CPS program on the Northside? Maybe Lane Tech?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT