ADVERTISEMENT

Wayyyyyy to early 2024 programs to lookout for!

Bummer. Was looking forward to that rematch and it would have been one of the premier games of week 1.

Curious from any CPS guys how Kenwood is looking next year? I know Turner went to Simeon and it looks like they graduated a ton of talent, but they have been a very strong program in recent years.
Kenwood has a few good/great players the last few years but they don’t have a overall good team. They dominant against most CPS teams, they battle with the upper tier CPS teams, but they were beaten severely by some of the States stronger programs. LWE beat them by 40, Rita beat them twice handily, DGN blew them out in round 1. I’m sure Goffer will bring some of the De La Salle players with him.

Last edited:
They will be better for sure. Solid experience. and should compete with Warren & LZ. NSC needs Stevie to be Stevie..
From a Warren perspective .... Warren has 4-5 returning sophomores starters as well. They have the #1 RB in NSC returning in All State RB Aaron Stewart (sophomore) + #1 athlete in NSC with Zay Montgomery he led the NSC in punt/kick returns (Yards & TD's) + is warrens #1 man corner & slot.
NSC should be very competitive in 2024. 🎢
Blah blah blah

For anyone interested, I created a dashboard that allows you to look at each team's 2024 scheduled opponents based on their 2023 stats & results. Should be viewed on a large screen (not phone) and in full screen mode if possible. Comments/ corrections welcome.

I should have mentioned... the schedules are courtesy of Steve Soucie ( @thesouc on X) & last year's data is taken from IHSA website.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, I created a dashboard that allows you to look at each team's 2024 scheduled opponents based on their 2023 stats & results. Should be viewed on a large screen (not phone) and in full screen mode if possible. Comments/ corrections welcome.

I should have mentioned... the schedules are courtesy of Steve Soucie ( @thesouc on X) & last year's data is taken from IHSA website.
I only got to play with that a little bit, but it appears to be a Kick Ass source of information.
Thanks

Reactions: crusader_of_90

This is awesome. The only suggestion I have is a legend - either on the page, or as a flag out/tool tip when hovering. For example, on the arrows for Off Points and Def Points.

I only got to play with that a little bit, but it appears to be a Kick Ass source of information.
Thanks
Excellent work. My only suggestion so far is: maybe post that in a stand alone thread so it's easy to find and easier to notice by posters that don't always read every thread.

Reactions: Hernandez03
I’m proud of Argo. They upgraded some & though not like they were Argo opens the 2024 season vs DLS!!!

Allegedly Robbie Gould will be the new Rolling Meadows coach, maybe a turnaround there?
nfl quit GIF

Fitz is a great hire for Marist but agreed them competing for state next year will be tough. They have some holes to fill on both sides of the ball but I think the biggest question mark will be at QB. McAuliffe can be a good QB but he is such a great weapon as a WR/RB so taking him away from that hurts the O overall.
Fitzgerald is no cure…. I promise you that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT