ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Stevenson 2020 RB JM Etienne recaps Iowa State visit

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Stevenson 2020 RB JM Etienne (5-foot-10, 175 pounds) made a weekend visit to Iowa State and recaps his visit and more here.

"Iowa State was impressive. They have die hard fan support and a great game day atmosphere. I'm a big fan of head coach Matt Campbell and what he's been doing with the Iowa State program. They have done a great job with recruiting and everything else and I'm excited to hear more from them."

"It was just a great place. The school is really nice and it was good seeing that Iowa State has a very aggressive offense and they have lots of big plays. Unfortunately we couldn't get there by 8AM for the full campus visit so I didn't get to see the new facilities but I was just impressed with everything they have there. They are a team on the rise and I think it's be nice being a part of something like that."

So does Etienne have any other game day visit plans?

"I'm still trying to figure out the plan to visit Iowa and Duke and maybe also Kentucky. I've also been talking with Ohio State since my first game so hopefully they will invite me out to see a game."

Thoughts on JM Etienne's recruiting: Etienne is drawing more and more recruiting attention this fall. Etienne's overall game is impressive and I fully expect more looks and eventual offers to follow this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News