ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Loyola 2023 DE Brooks Bahr updates his recruiting

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Wilmette (Ill.) Loyola Academy junior defensive end recruit Brooks Bahr (6-foot-5, 250 pounds) wrapped up his holiday break from school and was back in school on Thursday. Bahr checks in and recaps his latest recruiting news, upcoming visit plans and more in this update.

"I had a great holiday break and was able to spend a lot of time with my family," Bahr said. "We started back to school today (Thursday) and it was a little harder to get up this morning for sure after being off for so long on holiday break."

Bahr filled us in on his latest recruiting news .

"We had a few college coaches in school back in December. We had the coaches from Miami of Ohio in school along with the coaches from Toledo. I've also been talking with several coaches during the holiday break. I've been talking lately with the coach from Cal Berkley along with the coaches from Purdue, Illinois and also Northwestern. More and more schools are starting to talk about me coming to see them in person for a junior day event. I'm looking at taking junior day visits to Tennessee, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska and Illinois. I'm also hoping to eventually get out to make visits to see both Boston College and Cal Berkley in person."

Look for Bahr to get the most out of his winter and spring, especially when it comes to starting to look harder at potential schools.

"I really want to make more college visits this spring. I was able to go to game day visits at Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska and also Northwestern and those visits went fine but I didn't learn much about those schools outside of the game day atmosphere. I really want to start to learn more about each school, the academics and just getting a better feel for each school and program."

So what is Bahr looking for in a program to call home?

"I'm looking for a school that can challenge me and push me to become a better overall student and football player. Location for now isn't really a factor for me and I'm willing to travel to find a school that's the best fit."

Brooks Bahr has multiple scholarship offers.

Reactions: lookoutforliam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.