ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2020 Marist WR Jadon Thompson

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Thompson is quickly becoming one of the hottest names in the Class of 2020 in the Midwest this winter and added recent offers from both Cincinnati and Iowa State. Here is the latest recruiting news on Thompson.

"Cincinnati offered me (earlier this week) and honestly I don't know too much about them. I'm going to do my research on them soon (like every other school). I've heard that they have really nice facilities. I'm hoping to get out to see Cincinnati sometime this spring."

"It's a huge blessing to get an offer especially from a school like Iowa State. I don't know too much about Iowa State. Boom had a tournament at Iowa State two years ago and I played in that tournament. I was able to only see the stadium and I really liked it."

"I've been seeing more and more college coaches in school over the past few weeks. Penn State, Duke, Iowa State, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and now Cincinnati and Iowa State. The feedback from the coaches is that they are interested in me but since I'm so young the contact they can have with me is very limited."

Thoughts on Jadon Thompson recruiting: Will be a major national level talent in the Class of 2020. Thompson has all the tools (speed/hands/burst/length/hands/smarts) and will keep adding more and more offers from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News