ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2019 DB Tyler Nubin St. Charles North

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Had a chance to catch up with Tyler Nubin who is also playing hoops for the North Stars this winter. Here is the latest.

"I'm visiting Purdue this Sunday. I've also been talking more to both Wisconsin and Kentucky over the past week or so. They have been pretty basic talks so far, just feeling it out."

"I want to get out to visit Wisconsin sometime soon and Kentucky. I'm sort of waiting on them to give me some dates and as soon as I know I will let you know when those visit will be."

"Once basketball season ends I'm going to do track and some 7on7. I'm going to be playing for Boom Midwest this spring."

So what is Nubin looking for in a potential school?

"Obviously education and a program that fits my style of play and coaches that will be there for a long time. I'm planning to major in International Business for sure."

"I'm also starting to get more college coaches following me on Twitter. Notre Dame, Michigan, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Iowa and Penn State are some of the latest. I know there are more schools as well just can't remember which ones right now."

Thoughts on Tyler Nubin's recruiting: Nubin has one of the more impressive kids I've seen live so far this winter. Tyler has added more size/weight and strength and is also a bit taller comnpared to when I saw him back in the regular season. The next step/level for him will be adding more Big Ten level offers and that should start coming soon.

Reactions: epicbret
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News