ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2016 WR Emmanuel Rugamba Naperville Central

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Checked in with Manny and here is the latest.

"Our offense is still working hard and we have a lot of room to improve. We will get there and it just feels like we are ready to take off."

"I've been getting mail and interest from Wisconsin, Purdue and Nebraska the most these days. Also Duke and Cincinnati are starting to send mail and show interest along with Iowa,"

"I've visited Wisconsin, Illinois and Notre Dame so far."

" I was at Wisconsin last weekend and it was a good visit. I was able to talk to only the recruiting coordinator a bit. Everything at Wisconsin was pretty nice. I liked the facilities and it was my first visit there. The atmosphere on game day was great. Wisconsin is also pretty close top home so if distance becomes a factor for me that will be a big draw to Wisconsin. Wisconsin wants me to stay in touch."

"I visited Illinois two weeks ago and Notre Dame earlier this season. Both Illinois and Notre Dame went well and I liked it at both schools. They both have a lot to offer and they both seem pretty interested in me."

"I'm looking at getting out to Iowa State with Bobby (McMillen) sometime soon."

"I feel that I've been playing pretty well. I know that I can play better and also as a team we all can be better."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News