ADVERTISEMENT

this forum adopt new Penn State woke terms?

johnndoe

Oct 19, 2019
Heretofore should we replace "freshman" with "1st year student" and "underclassman/upperclassman" with "lower division/upper division?" Also, how about replacement of "junior/senior" and "super senior" with something less male-centric and negative, respectively? We risk the entire forum being "cancelled" as sexist and classist?

Last edited:
Heretofore should we replace "freshman" with "1st year student" and "underclassman/upperclassman" with "lower division/upper division?" Also, how about replacement of "junior/senior" and "super senior" with something less male-centric and negative, respectively? We risk the entire forum being "cancelled" as sexist and classist?
I tell my kids often, “It’s your woke world now, enjoy it. It’s your generation’s turn but don’t screw it up so bad that I can’t enjoy the last third of my life.”

I tell my kids often, “It’s your woke world now, enjoy it. It’s your generation’s turn but don’t screw it up so bad that I can’t enjoy the last third of my life.”
With a name like greatgig...

They have nothing better to do at Penn State?? What a joke that administration is. I highly doubt that the students were losing sleep over whether someone was called a Freshmen or Sophomore. Hey, I'm a Redshirt First Year at Woke State!

I’m just a Pink Floyd fan trying to keep it real LOL. And it ain’t about “Money”, it’s about “Us and Them” because I only have so much “Time” before it’s “The Great Gig in the Sky”.
I’m just a Pink Floyd fan trying to keep it real LOL. And it ain’t about “Money”, it’s about “Us and Them” because I only have so much “Time” before it’s “The Great Gig in the Sky”.
I was just enjoying the irony

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT