ADVERTISEMENT

North Central at Mount Union

Noticeably bigger, faster and/or stronger when it came to most one-on-one match-ups in the game.
Their skill guys are the likes I’ve never seen before at this level. So big, thick and explosive.

Very impressive.

NCC was as dominate a D3 team as I can remember and they looked like they were a division below.

QB struggled and that effected things dramatically. You could tell NCC wasn’t comfortable w him needing to make plays. Evident on the goal line constantly running the ball w no thought of throwing the ball. Can’t run it down UMHB throat like they did w everyone else all year.

Would have liked to see that team with Rutter.

I'm watching South Dakota State play Montana State. I'll bet MHB could hang with either one of those teams for a long time

Running up the score late in the game when the game's outcome was well in hand did not show a lot of class.
Im sure they didnt mind. They scored 60+ in 4 games, 70+ & 80+ in one each. It happens sometimes. And they were passing up 40+ in some of those.

Im sure they didnt mind. They scored 60+ in 4 games, 70+ & 80+ in one each. It happens sometimes. And they were passing up 40+ in some of those.
Is there any bigger compliment than being accused of running the score up in a national title game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT