ADVERTISEMENT

Swagger v Hollywood

Bowie50

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2013
My heart says LA, but my mind says they are really young and it’s Coach Inserra and the Hawks. Tough draw for both squads. No gimme’s on this side of the bracket for anyone. Oh well, to be the best you got to beat the best. Let’s go Ramblers!

Should I sit on the home side or go with the Ramblers? I need to sit only with the winning team and MS4EVER didn’t provide a field pass...touchy subject around Park Ridge. P.S. the last Rambler game did not turn out well for me.

Should I sit on the home side or go with the Ramblers? I need to sit only with the winning team and MS4EVER didn’t provide a field pass...touchy subject around Park Ridge. P.S. the last Rambler game did not turn out well for me.
Sorry about the no field pass. I did however sit with you last year during the LWE Rambler game. If your mojo has changed then please sit on the home side!

Reactions: Bowie50
It’s NFHS during playoffs. It might be UTV’s stream.

It boggles my mind that teams like ND and LA can have flawless home streams for free. But NFHS charges and it is an absolute rarity when a stream actually works.
NFHS has been better so far in the playoffs, but better than before means better than total crap.

NFHS/IHSA owns the rights....so no go

I do wonder what it costs the school to stream playoffs. ND had their usual YouTube stream for their game today and in their tweet, they thanked the IHSA SID. Last year, ND did not stream any of their home playoff games on the YouTube channel.

Refs were indecisive and goofy. TD for Maine South should have been blown dead. Two point conversion reversed after long conversation. Other strange calls. Both teams good but not as great as recent years. Tough defensive battle. Game is being replayed on CN100 tomorrow I believe.

Reactions: Bowie50
This officials were most likely a house league crew.
The MS td absolutely should have been blown dead. Then these bozos look at each other like... did you blow it? Truth of it is neither team or both teams should lose a game like that. If that crew gets another 8A game, the coaches should pull their teams.
They SUCKED,PERIOD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT