ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming Options

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
So I heard NFHS bought the Cube which I guess means most games will be streamed by NFHS.

What medium will your school be using to stream it's games this year?

Will it be NFHS, youtube or another site??

this was only a matter of time. Cube was a great product, and I really wish i came up with it, along with Uber or even the old taxi cab.

I think Brother Rice and Mt Carmel use youtube. Who else uses or plans to use youtube?

It’s going to be like 95 percent plus NFHS I was contacted by another party in that business but havent heard much since then.....worst part is Cube had excellent tech and well...that’s all done now can’t believe they aren’t using the Cube player back end tech etc

It’s going to be like 95 percent plus NFHS I was contacted by another party in that business but havent heard much since then.....worst part is Cube had excellent tech and well...that’s all done now can’t believe they aren’t using the Cube player back end tech etc

The other thing that sucks is that I had links saved to some old games / highlights on The Cube. When I saw NFHS acquired I went and checked and they're all gone..Grr.

My son Nathan's crushing block on a trap play that sprung Cam Cornelius for an 89 yard TD back in 2014 exists now only in my memories....

Reactions: EdgyTim
Absolutely, just wasn’t sure it would ever pay out. If I remember it kinda grew out of a hobby.

Oh they made money.....I know that the Sun Times group paid big $$$$ to them for the rights for what 3-4 years....remember very early on having a sit down and a lunch with them and I knew that just the tech and the video player alone would make then big $$$$$

Edgy,

I thought they missed the boat when they didn’t tie their product to HUDL. Guess I was wrong again. Imagine though if all these platforms had come together in one place.

Oh they made money.....I know that the Sun Times group paid big $$$$ to them for the rights for what 3-4 years....remember very early on having a sit down and a lunch with them and I knew that just the tech and the video player alone would make then big $$$$$

I remember you called it early on. I want to say almost immediately when they started trying to advertise for free on the board.

Reactions: EdgyTim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT