ADVERTISEMENT

start of 4th qt: Brother Rice 27, Nazareth 24

Coach Q tenure off to a horrible start, headed towards missed playoffs in second year and still hasn’t beaten any rival, yikes , good luck recruiting

Naz losing to Montini could haunt them. They should have rolled. They Will beat Marian of the heights this weekend with a gigantic game against SF looking in week 9.

Naz losing to Montini could haunt them. They should have rolled. They Will beat Marian of the heights this weekend with a gigantic game against SF looking in week 9.
Will be nuts if they pull off a 5-0 back half for second year in row to make playoffs.

Q... woof
I’ll throw Coach Q this life line. Yes it’s his offense, yes his inability to stay with one QB in two seasons would is frustrating to all BR fans, but these players are Badke’s recruits. They weren’t very good as Freshman, the juniors weren’t very good as Freshman and it’s translating to now. The two classes he brought in went 8-1 as Freshman and the current class is 5-0. So good players are on the horizon. Plus the one high D1 guy they have on this team tore his ACL.

Last edited:
Reactions: dweise
I throw Coach Q this life line. Yes it’s his offense, yes his inability to stay with one QB in two seasons would is frustrating to all BR fans, but these players are Badke’s recruits. They weren’t very good as Freshman, the juniors weren’t very good as Freshman and it’s translating to now. The two classes he brought in went 8-1 as Freshman and the current class is 5-0. So good players are on the horizon. Plus the one high D1 guy they have on this team tore his ACL.
They went 1 QB last night.

I throw Coach Q this life line. Yes it’s his offense, yes his inability to stay with one QB in two seasons would is frustrating to all BR fans, but these players are Badke’s recruits. They weren’t very good as Freshman, the juniors weren’t very good as Freshman and it’s translating to now. The two classes he brought in went 8-1 as Freshman and the current class is 5-0. So good players are on the horizon. Plus the one high D1 guy they have on this team tore his ACL.
So we should just look at jv records and give the head coach a pass? Give me a break, he has been recruiting for three years now, they play a lot of seniors on a mediocre team. Why aren’t more Sophs playing? Coach Q experiment just flat out not looking good.

They went 1 QB last night.
I don’t know if the other one was hurt but it’s been a merry go round for 2 years. The other QB played 2 full games this season, the others they split, last night it was the other one….

Feel sorry for the 9-0 team in 5A gets stuck playing Naz if Naz gets in. Could possibly be a Prairie Ridge vs Naz in 1st round.

Reactions: rjjtwest
Does a win at Marian get them in with 4 wins? I know in the last projection, Naz was out, but this win would seem to put them squarely in with 4 wins. Nobody else in the state had 4 undefeated teams this deep into the season on their schedule, let alone the first 4 games.

Does a win at Marian get them in with 4 wins? I know in the last projection, Naz was out, but this win would seem to put them squarely in with 4 wins. Nobody else in the state had 4 undefeated teams this deep into the season on their schedule, let alone the first 4 games.
None of that matters. Will need to wait and see how many 5-4 teams there are and if they all get in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT