ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita's Twitter (Tweet)

The Sun-Times posted a story at 915am outlining how CPS schools could practice today and remain eligible, the key element is they need to practice tonight. I’m sure that’s why SR tweeted.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Heck....the way this weather is, one might want to skip outside practice and stay inside for a film session...call that a practice...

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Is the strike over? Cascia just tweeted that "any CPS Football teams are looking for a lighted field to use tonight, @StRitaFootball @StRitaHS is willing to host you. . . . . . . "

Classy move by a classy program.

Classy indeed!

Don't mean to cast aspersions on Rita's sincerity or devalue their generosity, but I wonder how many CPS schools follow St Rita on Twitter to be aware of their kind offer.

Classy indeed!

Don't mean to cast aspersions on Rita's sincerity or devalue their generosity, but I wonder how many CPS schools follow St Rita on Twitter to be aware of their kind offer.

That's why they tagged some of the local prep reporters on the tweet, who in turn re-tweeted it. .

Reactions: MS4EVER
Honest question here...didn't CPS cross country or volleyball ask to practice with non-union coaches and were denied due to safety issues? If so, we now have football being allowed to do it, with non-union coaches, the most violent sport? Or did those other programs only ask to play the playoff games (no practice)?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT