ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita 31 @ St. Francis 13 Final

I would love to watch the Naz game

It’s unfortunate that no one will get to see it unless they are there live

If your kid played there , you would want them to get as much exposure as possible

I have to assume that the football parents have to be pretty vocal about Cassica not having the ability to pull off a stream

Reactions: Snetsrak61
I would love to watch the Naz game

It’s unfortunate that no one will get to see it unless they are there live

If your kid played there , you would want them to get as much exposure as possible

I have to assume that the football parents have to be pretty vocal about Cassica not having the ability to pull off a stream
Nobody is getting exposure off of streams.

Well that about sums up the night for SF. Rita was impressive, they’ll make some noise in 7A. Have to imagine they’re better than the 28-0 showing against MC earlier in the year.

SF has a lot to clean up but this is why you play in the CCL. A couple years back they could cruise through games and win against an inferior opponent until IC in week 9. I expect them to bounce back like they did last year after the Fenwick loss.

Best of luck to Rita the rest of the way. One of the classiest fanbases out there.

100% playing in the ccl will get them ready for the playoffs

If only there was a thing called Hudl where colleges could pull game film from virtually every high school player in America.
Based on some offers I've seen, you don't even need good game tape anymore. A couple splash plays, some great measurables, and maybe a camp showing and you might land some significant offers. Brave new world

Reactions: RockSoup
Well that about sums up the night for SF. Rita was impressive, they’ll make some noise in 7A. Have to imagine they’re better than the 28-0 showing against MC earlier in the year.

SF has a lot to clean up but this is why you play in the CCL. A couple years back they could cruise through games and win against an inferior opponent until IC in week 9. I expect them to bounce back like they did last year after the Fenwick loss.

Best of luck to Rita the rest of the way. One of the classiest fanbases out there.
The 28-0 is a little deceiving. Was 14-0 at start of the 4th. Rita had been inside the 5 and missed a FG. MC was in control the whole time but the score is deceiving.

The 28-0 is a little deceiving. Was 14-0 at start of the 4th. Rita had been inside the 5 and missed a FG. MC was in control the whole time but the score is deceiving.
Dang it DOS. Great perspective again. I never mind what the public perception is of the first game of the season between the two storied programs.

The teams are close skills-wise. Big MC advantage with Elliot and a noticeable MC advantage on the lines but could be schemed even. I don’t want to be the guy that says 28-0 was a close game. But a playoff battle would be an excellent exciting HS football game if it comes to that. Still 105-17 MC over SR in last 3 meetings. That must change.

And further more on that 14-0 lead by MC that was the main difference in the game, the lead came via two ‘trick’ plays: a flea-flicker and reverse. But I don’t call them trick plays, they are smart plays that are used by Jordan unapologetically to gain a victory. I hope that can be accomplished by the St. Rita staff when like-talent teams are competing.

And further more on that 14-0 lead by MC that was the main difference in the game, the lead came via two ‘trick’ plays: a flea-flicker and reverse. But I don’t call them trick plays, they are smart plays that are used by Jordan unapologetically to gain a victory. I hope that can be accomplished by the St. Rita staff when like-talent teams are competing.
Great point! "Trick Plays" should always be a part of the repertoire! And that list includes fake FGs and punts. Let's do this, Cascia!

Reactions: RockSoup
MC D has let up more than a season of points as compared to any team in the last 30 years

Not sure if it is depth
Talent
Or schemes

MC D has let up more than a season of points as compared to any team in the last 30 years

Not sure if it is depth
Talent
Or schemes
I can't believe I'm defending MC, but they've also played an exceptional schedule thus far with the notable exception of the letdown last week. I think the D is vulnerable, but also not as bad as it looks. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets figured out by week 10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT