ADVERTISEMENT

St. Ignatius v St. Laurence

HRCJR

Jun 30, 2014
Ignatius beat Laurence 28-13. Laurence second touchdown came on the last play of the game. Must of been 2-1 in number of plays run in Ignatius' favor.

Ignatius has a quality squad, but this outcome surprises me. Based on having played both teams I thought Larry would win for sure.

Ignatius was a winnable game when AC played them. We knew the Laurence team was out of reach going in and just wanted to get out of there healthy.

How was Ignatius able to stop that amazing Laurence running game? Their speed was ridiculous.

Ignatius has a quality squad, but this outcome surprises me. Based on having played both teams I thought Larry would win for sure.

Ignatius was a winnable game when AC played them. We knew the Laurence team was out of reach going in and just wanted to get out of there healthy.

How was Ignatius able to stop that amazing Laurence running game? Their speed was ridiculous.

Ignatius kept Laurence's offense off the field, plain and simple. Iggy had a good size advantage upfront against Laurence's d-line and pounded the rock. Laurence broke off a couple of big plays on offense, but Iggy did a good job of playing disciplined football and keeping #28 bottled up most of the night. But man #28 is a lot of fun to watch when he gets a little space in open field!

The Tribune trashed St Laurence :mad: I'm happy for both teams.Nobody thought Larry would do any good this year after it's runs the last 2 seasons but here they are again!!! And they had some great teams in Frosh and Soph

Reactions: Vikings7961
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT