ADVERTISEMENT

St Ignatius using Justin Scott at RB?

When I make terrible choices I always double down and blame those who pointed out my poor choices. Then I attack their physical appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: ignazio and Gene K.
No, we never played them.
Ask a Defensive Coordinator or a father of DL top commit if there is risk. I have, and they agree.
Then I realized none of that on this board. Only a bunch of washed up dad bods that know it all and want to point out how soft everyone is.
I never mentioned the safety of the d players or a weak approach. My question is with J Scott's safety. Or is big boy invincible when running the ball? (what about playing D line that risky tooooo !!!) No shit.
That's his job! That's his value and worth the risk. That's why college will be payed for.
It made ESPN, so it is a oddity and worthy to discuss.
Only way to tackle him is Knees down or gang. 310 falls hard. Loyola will be ready for this gimmick.
But my prediction is they wont run him vs Loyola. Especially not the first quarter. By Q4 then will be too late. Then not worth the risk of injury. Ha.
I stand corrected, this post is far softer and infinitely lazier. You asked a single person?! Holy smokes you should run the census.

Reactions: SiuCubFan8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT