ADVERTISEMENT

St Ig vs Fenwick

atrain97

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2011
Since Hampshire is locked down, with no fans for game against CG, we taking a road trip for this one. What does everyone think of this game? know that IG runs the triple, what should we look for in fenwick?

Fenwick completely dominated this game. They returned the opening kick for a TD and just rolled from there. 28-0 at halftime. Fenwick has some great skill position players Cobb was excellent. Pugh and Reese are fast and athletic. Kent is a hard runner. They have a big tackle Rasheed Anderson that played mostly on offense but came in on defense too. The center might be their best player. Jimmy Liston is a really good lineman. I was impressed.

Defensively ND never really challenged them so it’s hard to give an honest assessment. Fenwick is good.

And the Dons get the Caravan next week. Go Dons!!
This may be the first time I’ve quoted myself. Not exactly a detailed scouting report but it was as much energy as I could muster at the time.
MC/LA BR/Marist and this one are the highlights of the Catholic League this weekend.

One key.....can Fenwick especially on defense win the line of scrimmage....hopefully they have gotten some things shored up because in the4 spring the line play was not good.
I believe they’re much better than in the Spring, especially on the lines, at least imo. Should be a good one.

Reactions: eireog
One key.....can Fenwick especially on defense win the line of scrimmage....hopefully they have gotten some things shored up because in the4 spring the line play was not good.
I know they use Rasheed Anderson on defense but I didn’t see Liston at all on defense, that was week 2 . I think I’d use him on D at least in important situations.

I know they use Rasheed Anderson on defense but I didn’t see Liston at all on defense, that was week 2 . I think I’d use him on D at least in important situations.
Haven’t really had one yet, we’ll see come playoff time. I mean Loyola obviously but playoffs is a different beast.

Reactions: eireog
Fenwick 21 AMDG Academy 13
The Friars shutting down Iggy’s triple option. Got to be able to throw the ball a bit. Got to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT