ADVERTISEMENT

St. Francis with walkoff TD.

630Villain

Aug 1, 2019
St. Francis with another impressive offensive outing hanging 46 on Bishop Mac with a touchdown as time expired to win the game, now averaging 50 pts a game. Rittenhouse is putting up video game like numbers so far this season . 365 yards and 5 passing TD's today, to put him at 1,248 yards passing, 21 TD's with 1 int through 5 games so far. Offense is very potent, if the defense can tighten up Sparty could be a darkhorse come October/November.

They have done a great job turning around the program. But, they are playing in the wrong conference. Metro Conference experiment needs to end and all the Catholic schools join the ESCC/CCL.
now that francis and IC have step'd up their football game....lets get the "old" conference back together again. Cadet, Sparty, Bronco, Knight.... :)

They have done a great job turning around the program. But, they are playing in the wrong conference. Metro Conference experiment needs to end and all the Catholic schools join the ESCC/CCL.

TOTALLY agree! I hated the idea of SF leaving MCHS and Marmion. We have to get back in with the CCL and ESCC. Hopefully the district garbage will be voted down soon and SF will get back where they belong.

The nastiest game on the schedule each year my boy was at SF was the Marmion game. Both the players and coaches on Marmion were less than sportsmanlike.

The AD gets all the credit with that conference and schedule.

Interesting that the AD gets all the credit. I believe IC put up 30 on Bishop Mac, Francis put up 46.. I know quite a bit of people have strong opinions towards some staff members at SFHS but, they find ways to win ball games and that's what matters right? Everyone always try's to find a negative instead of looking at where that program was 4-5 years ago and where it is now. Sure their strength of schedule isn't nearly as tough as it used to be. But if i'm not mistaken Bishop Mac was the state runner up last year.. So lets just see how the season plays out.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT