ADVERTISEMENT

Sneak Peek at DS Stock Game Sheets

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
a few very important notes:

1. The sheets are live. Please please please do not type anything in them yet.

2. The sheets are rudimentary in nature presently. I am working with some google friends of mine to make them more professional....so what you see here, might not be what goes live next week.

3. you will notice several different tabs at the bottom:

A. baseline: this is the tab that shows you the value of a team/seed as they advance in the playoffs.

B. Master: this is the sheet i will manipulate that will populate information to all of yours.

C. test: this is the sheet that you will enter your purchases. eventually, test will be replaced with your name (your plural - all entrants will have their own tab) you will fill in a number 1-20 into the lime green boxes under the teams whose shares you want to purchase.

D. leader board: obviously, this will show the results and how everyone playing stacks up against each other.

this was a blast last year and think it will be even more fun this season. again, trying to come up with a professional-style sheet...we'll see what happens...worst case, this one works.

let me know if there is something majorly confusing with what you see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dC0kTKuPXzi5_VAvHY3s3ZxKc/edit#gid=1074323669

JCHill-How much $ did the winner have last year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT