ADVERTISEMENT

SHG/Morris Question

I second Roots. Your food choices are immaculate. However you still are incredibly dumb in all other aspects. If EdgyTim hadn't given me GrossSpankings I would have gone harder on you.
Well, some of us are capable of expressing viewpoints without getting negative attention from the admins. Let’s call it our differences of my borderline Mensa IQ and your double digit IQ. It seems the only thing borderline about your comments is the borderline personality disorder which you have displayed across multiple threads.

Sapori
Roots
Mas Sabores
Loukinens
La Piazza
Those are the best and most diverse choices in town.

All I did was not kneel at SHG's throne and then a squad of people with 3 chromosome 21s came out the woodwork because of these GrossNoises. Unfortunately Show Mes closed a few years ago right before COVID ominously foreshadowing a miserable year ahead. While tacky it was an essential spot to celebrate Rochester wins with the squad. La Piazza is a hidden gem that deserves the promotion that GrossNoises has given QND. Best bread in town.

Well, some of us are capable of expressing viewpoints without getting negative attention from the admins. Let’s call it our differences of my borderline Mensa IQ and your double digit IQ. It seems the only thing borderline about your comments is the borderline personality disorder which you have displayed across multiple threads.

Sapori
Roots
Mas Sabores
Loukinens
La Piazza
Those are the best and most diverse choices in town.
Surely I did not just read someone unironically flexing his "borderline Mensa IQ" anonymously on a high school football message board 😂

Surely I did not just read someone unironically flexing his "borderline Mensa IQ" anonymously on a high school football message board 😂

Yeah, that dude makes me ashamed to be a Rochester guy. The growth of the community has been great for the football, but it's come with a gaggle of people such as that fool who try to gag themselves out every night that give us a bad name.

I cringe when he posts. I cringe for our community. I cringe harder than I do when I see all the future accountants on SHG's football team talk like they're tough on Channel1450.

It’s “Surely, (insert remaining sentence)”. Note the comma you missed.

But yes, when dealing with low IQ people, sometimes it’s appropriate to remind them to settle down. Yes, I failed at three separate testings at only achieving a 136.

Yeah, that dude makes me ashamed to be a Rochester guy. The growth of the community has been great for the football, but it's come with a gaggle of people such as that fool who try to gag themselves out every night that give us a bad name.

I cringe when he posts. I cringe for our community. I cringe harder than I do when I see all the future accountants on SHG's football team talk like they're tough on Channel1450.
You’re watching Roadhouse alone again aren’t you? So which scene is it that makes you touch yourself? The one where he invites your mom to step off the table in front of her pimp? Or the scene in which you get to see a bear fall on your father?

It’s “Surely, (insert remaining sentence)”. Note the comma you missed.

But yes, when dealing with low IQ people, sometimes it’s appropriate to remind them to settle down. Yes, I failed at three separate testings at only achieving a 136.

You definitely come off as the type to fail tests multiple times and then just give up. It's clear the GrossNoises have gotten to you. It's clear you're lying based of the quality of your posts and the lack of complexity in your thoughts and demeanor. Go ahead and recycle a talking point you think is funny, I'm going to get back to the football. Also, I want that Rocket dildo I gave you back, it's clear you've had enough.

Anyways, I saw the clock has already started running at Rochester Booster Stadium on my drive by it.

This is embarrassing for you in several ways

Give him a break, he is a confirmed non-genius (even after multiple attempts). Rochester has a robust special education program and I'm proud of him for developing this confidence throughout his studies there. He's got a long day ahead of him out in the cold corralling carts in the Hy-Vee parking lot.

Congratulations to Rochester being designated as Exemplary by the ISBE. How did Coal City do?

lisa simpson hello GIF

Give him a break, he is a confirmed non-genius (even after multiple attempts). Rochester has a robust special education program and I'm proud of him for developing this confidence throughout his studies there. He's got a long day ahead of him out in the cold corralling carts in the Hy-Vee parking lot.

Congratulations to Rochester being designated as Exemplary by the ISBE. How did Coal City do?

Is your guardian helping you with these comments?

Is your guardian helping you with these comments?
I have no guardian. I am Rochester. I am the GrossNoises made by the community every fall. I am you. I understand this concept falls in the vast abyss of things you do not understand. I know it must hurt to be reliving the rough experiences you had attending Rochester. What with you being bullied by the GrossNoises in the halls while everyone laughs and then goes home to make GrossNoises, leaving you alone with a borrowed dildo.

A little high end and more politicians then the normal folk often around. Darcy's Pint and Dublin Pub for the best horsehoes in town which you can actually get all over Springfield.

But for the "Skin" fans coming THE place to be is the tailgate. Check out the overhead below. Shangri-La (site 1) is where the fun is at. Look left of the turf baseball field and notice the large tree lined area. This is where the action is. Now the last two home games this area has been closed due to muddy conditions. The new area moved to behind the dirt softball field at the corner of Amos and Washington. Lots of room at both, a larger version of say Goold Park, (without playground and swings lol)

Come early and bring your grills, flags, and pop up tents. Weather at the moment on gameday a high of 59. Winds of 10-20. Might be a bit windy for the tents if it is not at the "Griffin Woods" area. Those trees have saved my tents for years. Also having the largest bathroom in Springfield at site 1 comes in awful handy. Hoping that is the area they will use. Lets tailgate! Two entrances into the stadium. Shangri-La (S1) has a convenient entry point a mere few yards away. The other right off of the main parking lot next to the school. Ratsy

All.... Back to our regular programming. The sacred Rib-eyes have been ordered from Magro's. By popular request! As has been noted the tailgate area will be at the Amos/Washington location behind the softball field next to the SHG parking lot.

Morris fans that decide to tailgate stop by for a meet and greet. We can tell each other lies about our respective teams before the game. (confession afterward for me) The rodent is easy to find. Just look toward the sky for the SHG flag flying high. (poetic) Ratsy P.S. Let's go Cyclones!

You sound like a Bears fan….

Nothing gets past this guy. gobears25 is a Bears fan? Sheesh, someone let him into the club of geniuses he desperately wants to be a part of so he can point out whether it's raining or not.

You're just plain unfunny or original. You can lie all you want about your so called intelligence, but this collection of GrossNoises can tell that things are hard for you behind the keyboard. It's okay, we will all celebrate with you Friday night. Coal City people need to be aware they are walking into a hornets nest this Friday for the entire town is made up of GrossNoises radiating through the like of cigaros.

Nothing gets past this guy. gobears25 is a Bears fan? Sheesh, someone let him into the club of geniuses he desperately wants to be a part of so he can point out whether it's raining or not.

You're just plain unfunny or original. You can lie all you want about your so called intelligence, but this collection of GrossNoises can tell that things are hard for you behind the keyboard. It's okay, we will all celebrate with you Friday night. Coal City people need to be aware they are walking into a hornets nest this Friday for the entire town is made up of GrossNoises radiating through the like of cigaros.
Context is everything. It wasn’t a question. It was an observation. Again, to all of the coal city fans reading this thread, gGross Noises is merely a queef….

Last edited:
Reactions: net-se
Coal City people after you get nice and liquored up Friday (well, more liquored up because I assume you all start drinking once you wake up around noon) be sure to go to the concession stand and grab a Rocket dog. It's one of the staples of the CS8 concession stand lore.

Cigaros will also be doing his weekly demonstration where he shows you how to eat one without taking a bite. The guy is legendary at indiscriminately making wieners disappear. Be sure to catch him in the SHG bathrooms Saturday, after he gets done pissing on the toilet seats with us, where he will service you on sight. Get there early as there is usually a line.

Coal City fans, don’t sweat Gross Noises. He’s sad that he doesn’t know his real dad due to being conceived in a rest stop bathroom for gas money.

Context is everything. It wasn’t a question. It was an observation. Again, to all of the coal city fans reading this thread, gGross Noises is merely a queef….

I love that you edited this and made it more incorrect. For someone who prides themselves on their "intelligence" you sure leave a lot at the door. At least give those drunks the respect they deserve and capitalize the name of the town. You know, grammar rules concerning proper nouns and what have you. I can see these GrossNoises have you shaking and extremely rattled.

now just from my observation I feel as if grossnoices was a backup on special teams i high school and he is reliving his high school football days through Rochester football… he is still very upset about this… also grossnoices I have read bunch of ur posts about dirty programs I feel as if Rochester is right there recruiting kids from all over Springfield but what do I know….

I love that you edited this and made it more incorrect. For someone who prides themselves on their "intelligence" you sure leave a lot at the door. At least give those drunks the respect they deserve and capitalize the name of the town. You know, grammar rules concerning proper nouns and what have you. I can see these GrossNoises have you shaking and extremely rattled.
Voice text didn’t serve me well there. How’s your mom? Has she found your father yet so you can share an honest Father’s Day with him?

now just from my observation I feel as if grossnoices was a backup on special teams i high school and he is reliving his high school football days through Rochester football… he is still very upset about this… also grossnoices I have read bunch of ur posts about dirty programs I feel as if Rochester is right there recruiting kids from all over Springfield but what do I know….

You obviously don't know a lot. You can't even spell words spelled in front of you. I am simply the voices of the village. Titletown. It's not our fault everyone loves a winner and wants to ride the Rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: FB1976
High property, taxes, clean schools, clean streets, minimal crime, excellent graduation rate, supportive fanbase, stable coaching staff. Average home price is over $250,000. Those are the recruiting tools. Try again.

Reactions: FB1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT