ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: 2017 RB Richie Warfield Providence

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
No question has the potential to become a big time player for the Celtics over the next few seasons. Here is a quick look and update.

"It's been a great opportunity playing on varsity this year and being able to make an impact."

"I've gotten some camp information from Virginia, Purdue and some smaller schools. Nebrasak also sent a questionnaire to my school and they told my head coach (Mark Coglianese) that they want me to follow through with them."

"I went to the North Carolina at Notre Dame game with Miles (Boykin) and Justin (Hunniford). it was an awesome experience and especially hanging out with with Miles and the other recruits. it was my first visit to ND. I also have visited Illinois and Northwestern with Core6 awhile back last winter."

"I like the whole atmosphere at Notre Dame. I liked what the coaches had to say after the game. it seems like they really look out after the players and recruits really well."

"We have a huge game this week against Brother Rice. It should be another great game."

Thoughts? I was impressed with Warfield as a freshman last winter in camps and he hasn't disappointed. Interestingly enough that was when Warfield worked out at linebacker and I also feel he is the type of kid who could draw looks at a few different sports. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News