ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: 2017 OT Tyler Jost Libertyville

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Had a quick text exchange with Jost and here id the latest.

"Since we talked last November I received an offer from Miami of Ohio. Besides Miami of Ohio I haven't added any other offers for now."

"I'm really interested in Miami of Ohio. I'm interested in majoring in Business and specifically Finance and the Farmer School of Business is one4 of the best in the country. I've also have heard that it's just an overall incredible school."

"I haven't seen Miami of Ohio just yet. They invited me to a junior day on January 30th and I'm planning on attending."

"I'm still receiving interest from Arizona, Bowling Green, Central Michigan, Duke, Michigan State, Navy, Notre Dame, Purdue and Vanderbilt."

"I'm pretty focused on my finals exams (next week) right now and besides visiting Miami of Ohio on January 30th that's the only visit I have planned for now. I'll be planning other visits later this winter and spring."

Thoughts? The offers listing will just grow for Jost from here on out. So far it looks like another mediocre offensive tackle class and look for a kid like Tyler to be in high demand sooner rather than later.

Reactions: LWFG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.