ADVERTISEMENT

Ramblers vs Trevians

Portable stands set up in south endzone are not needed. Both sideline bleachers about 95% full.

Haven't been to a LA game in a while. I miss the dulcet voice and dry delivery of Jim O'Donnell. Whoever this new PA guy is cut from the same cloth as OD. Very dry delivery.

Haven't been to a LA game in a while. I miss the dulcet voice and dry delivery of Jim O'Donnell. Whoever this new PA guy is cut from the same cloth as OD. Very dry delivery.
OD, a name from the past. What a great guy.

Boyle goes out with an equipment issue, Fallon comes in and, with no warm ups, throws a 35 yard TD strike to Noah Jones. LA up 21-3 with 8:47 left in the third.

21-10 Ramblers at the 5:42 mark of Q3. 2 defensive PI calls result in NT's first TD of the game.

Soph RB playing in his first varsity game just ripped off a 39 yard run to make the score 28-10 with 3:13 left in the 3rd.

Fallon throws an 18 yard TD pass that must have been 40 yards across the field to Noah Jones to put the Ramblers up 35-10 early in the 4th.

NT with a couple of long TD passes makes it interesting at 35-24 with 5:46 to play. Too bad most Trevian fans left early.

35-32 final. NT made the plays in the fourth and the Loyola pass defense needs to be better than it was. Losing Lynch really hurt their secondary.

I turned my stream off when it was 35-10 late in the 3rd. New Trier looked lifeless at that point. Surprised to see that final.

That, combined with NT making some great plays in crunch time.
NT played really tough but LA did take their foot off the gas. Heard Boyle had a bloody hand. Hope it's not serious. He did have a broken thumb with pins in his hand over the summer. Pins were taken out 2 days before the Phillips game. Holecek probably didn't want to take any chances. Hope this wakes the Ramblers up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT