ADVERTISEMENT

Prep Bowl

Congrats Niles Notre Dame 35-6 Prep Bowl Champs!!!! Kenwood tough loss but great year!!! Notre Dame started 0-4 finishes 7-6!! 3 losses were by less than a touchdown one of which to a team who made the quarterfinals. Kenwood finishes 10-3 including a win over Hillcrest a win in revenge over Simeon & a respectable showing in the state playoffs.

Reactions: Gene K.
How’s it feel being a big fish in a small pond Richards Bulldogs? Beating that Argo & Reavis ass each year by 40+ then being on your back more than Jenna Haze early in the playoffs lol.Hope you did have a Happy Thanksgiving though

How’s it feel being a big fish in a small pond Richards Bulldogs? Beating that Argo & Reavis ass each year by 40+ then being on your back more than Jenna Haze early in the playoffs lol.Hope you did have a Happy Thanksgiving though
Reavis was actually pretty good while I was there. And FYI, Argo was tougher than Shepard and Oak Lawn.

Did Iggy not go into the Prep Bowl playoffs after their week 2 loss? If they did, did ND beat them?

Did Iggy not go into the Prep Bowl playoffs after their week 2 loss? If they did, did ND beat them?
I think you had to lose in the first round this year in order to be eligible for Prep Bowl. Used to be second round but rules changed.

This team went from 1-5 to 7-6 with a loss to SR in between. Losses to GBN, Fenwick, MC , Naz and SR. I’m proud of this team competing every week when a lot of teams could have quit. There’s a lot of kids coming back and hopefully they’ll have gained a lot of experience from this run.

Mike Hennessey is a proud CCL guy that got a Prep Bowl trophy today. I’m pretty sure he got one or more before as a player and coach at GT. I think this one has to be very sweet. I believe ND belongs in the CCL, we have a long way to go to get to the level we need to be to get respect but hopefully today is a step in that direction. Go Dons!!

Went to Ram Club from 86-88. Wondering if he was there.
I think that’s when he took the job at ND. He went to the championship game in 1990 and I think it was his third year there? So he’d have been there til 87 I’m gonna say.

Went to Ram Club from 86-88. Wondering if he was there.
You’d probably know coach Mc Cann that was coaching wrestling there back then and eventually coached at MS. Lotta GT, ND, MS connections.

Not a fan of yours MC lol however I read you had health issues & hope things are better for you.As for the crowd well it didn’t look like much.Sad Soldier Field don’t hold it any more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT