ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Will Bones pay up or will he welsh?

If he hasn't paid yet what makes anyone think he will? Some advice. Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Edgy, we'll see if he is a man of his word or not.

Which Morris team had 6 D1 kids on it?

Looks like a silly bet unless exclude schools that have open boundaries are far as attracting talent. Rochester might be one that had that many if they count lower level kids that dressed for varsity games but didn't play meaningful minutes.

Reactions: go dogz
bones is a man of his word.. and I believe he is not going to pay nor should he.

and these are simple strong arm tactics of extortion.

Reactions: Cross Bones
bones is a man of his word.. and I believe he is not going to pay nor should he.

How can it be extortion when Bones was the one who issued the challenge and failed to pay when he lost it?

Either he did or did not issue the challenge. Either he won or lost the challenge.

Look up the definition of extortion, and then come back and tell me how this falls within the definition.

This is starting to look like the "2019 success factors" thread but at least I now understand what occurred regarding a bet back in 2016 which was before my time.

My opinion, with Jwar being to be a proven liar and lacking all credibility, thus he would not pay up his end of the deal either, what is the big deal?

Bones made a mistake, he got into an argument with a blowhard and fell to his level, let it go

Reactions: go dogz
I’m still not sure of all the moving parts that went on back in 2015. But somehow I think they are all related to the current success factor thread and the Pitt and Maryland games....

I’m not sure how ASU comes into the mix.

Reactions: Gene K.
I’m still not sure of all the moving parts that went on back in 2015. But somehow I think they are all related to the current success factor thread and the Pitt and Maryland games....

I’m not sure how ASU comes into the mix.

Simple, showing that Jwar has a pattern of lying and lacks all credibility.

Someone needs to educate you as to the definition of extortion. Extortion is the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. As I recall he offered the money if he was proven wrong...and he was, more than once. PAY UP OR SHUT UP!

My opinion, with Jwar being to be a proven liar and lacking all credibility, thus he would not pay up his end of the deal either, what is the big deal?

Bones made a mistake, he got into an argument with a blowhard and fell to his level, let it go
Bones, do you have another handle here?

I like Bones too but why are you his full time white knight? If it’s simply a matter of principle for you, can you please point out another poster (not a fake account) that you have defended with such tireless and steadfast zeal? If not, this is either Bones himself or someone that has a Bones shrine that rivals the one in Aparecida. If it’s the latter, I suggest Bones gets a restraining order along with jwar’s entire family tree.

I don't think it's Porters ... the sentences are too short and aren't running together. Not hysterical enough.
He hasn't been triggered yet. He's in the Harold Baines thread lecturing about baseball and his previous name, Mirakle, is suspiciously absent.

I like Bones too but why are you his full time white knight? If it’s simply a matter of principle for you, can you please point out another poster (not a fake account) that you have defended with such tireless and steadfast zeal? If not, this is either Bones himself or someone that has a Bones shrine that rivals the one in Aparecida. If it’s the latter, I suggest Bones gets a restraining order along with jwar’s entire family tree.
Irony coming from a guy holding the jwar jock so tight his hand is cramping.

Irony coming from a guy holding the jwar jock so tight his hand is cramping.

LOL. Why? Because I think you and your fake accounts are coming off as the bigger "asshat" by repetitively and obsessively beating a dead horse that he lied?

I've made my stance on jwar well known and it hasn't been completely flattering. By contrast, DHS has his head so far up your keister that he knows what you had for breakfast.

Let's keep going Bones. You are definitely a glutton for punishment.

Reactions: Cat Box
LOL. Why? Because I think you and your fake accounts are coming off as the bigger "asshat" by repetitively and obsessively beating a dead horse that he lied?

I've made my stance on jwar well known and it hasn't been completely flattering. By contrast, DHS has his head so far up your keister that he knows what you had for breakfast.

Let's keep going Bones. You are definitely a glutton for punishment.
What fake accounts. Care to put your account up on it?

What fake accounts. Care to put your account up on it?
Merely my suspicion at this point. No proof.... yet

60% chance Lil Boner is a fake account, can't prove it and it might not be true.

th

This thread.

Reactions: Gene K.
CB, is the worst type of person...no point even conversing with him. I recall him wanting to buy an assault rifle to deal with the number of police "murdering" minorities. He has no spine, and there is no way he'll pay up. Move on...

CB, is the worst type of person...no point even conversing with him. I recall him wanting to buy an assault rifle to deal with the number of police "murdering" minorities. He has no spine, and there is no way he'll pay up. Move on...
The guy who complained about paying taxes to pay for the fire Dept because he doesn't use it. Lol you're definitely one of the dumbest people here if not THE absolute dumbest and it's a good competition

The guy who complained about paying taxes to pay for the fire Dept because he doesn't use it. Lol you're definitely one of the dumbest people here if not THE absolute dumbest and it's a good competition

hhhmmm, no. said a privatized fire department is the better option. nice try though. I'm dumb. on the scale of dumb ideas, i think having a privatized fire department is less dumb than needing an assault rifle to deal with the police.

The idea of privatizing fire departments is not completely new. Some of the suburban fire department's already privatize ambulance services now and those services do a fine job. A lot of police departments have also joined multi department dispatch centers. Portland, Oregon seems to be heading for a unarmed private security force to replace the police department as the mayor allegedly is pushing for the regular police to be disarmed.

In Cook county, the states attorney is instructing her staff not to prosecute petty theft (shop lifting) unless it is a felony amount of goods stolen. On the East coast, a states attorney has instructed her staff not to prosecute people who resist a police officer as well as other crimes she deems insignificant.

Reactions: ignazio
The idea of privatizing fire departments is not completely new. Some of the suburban fire department's already privatize ambulance services now and those services do a fine job. A lot of police departments have also joined multi department dispatch centers. Portland, Oregon seems to be heading for a unarmed private security force to replace the police department as the mayor allegedly is pushing for the regular police to be disarmed.

In Cook county, the states attorney is instructing her staff not to prosecute petty theft (shop lifting) unless it is a felony amount of goods stolen. On the East coast, a states attorney has instructed her staff not to prosecute people who resist a police officer as well as other crimes she deems insignificant.
Unarmed private security? Sounds like a terrible idea.

I don't think it's Porters ... the sentences are too short and aren't running together. Not hysterical enough.
Confirmed. That clown has been embarrassed of himself 2x and keeps coming back for more.

Bones, I need to ask you a question. I have seen some of your posts and I have seen a pattern. Can you tell me why whenever someone disagrees with you or calls you out on something you immediately call them dumb, stupid etc.?

Just because someone disagrees with you it makes them dumb and you smart? Help me out here. Maybe I am missing something.

Bones, I need to ask you a question. I have seen some of your posts and I have seen a pattern. Can you tell me why whenever someone disagrees with you or calls you out on something you immediately call them dumb, stupid etc.?

Just because someone disagrees with you it makes them dumb and you smart? Help me out here. Maybe I am missing something.
Not all the time, only the dumb ones, Porters, which you have shown to be ever since your first name here.

Not all the time, only the dumb ones, Porters, which you have shown to be ever since your first name here.
Nah, actually you do it all the time. Anyway in the threads I have read. I don't understand that behavior, but I won't lose sleep over it either. And who said you get to decide who's dumb and who's not? You are the angry one here, not me. But I know you're a paying customer here and will get a lot more leeway that a free board member. I am not being accused of being a welsher. Just pay your debt like you said you would and let's move on. Reasonable?

What it comes down to is, people who constantly insult others have self confidence issues and in an imaginary hierarchy insulting others position those being insulted lower and raises their standing. People who resort to insults are basically sick in the head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT