ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under

LTHSALUM76

Aug 27, 2014
What would you think the over/under for no-shows at the Bears game will be for tomorrow? I would say 10,000.

I'll go under only cause the weather will be nice. And local boy done good is coming in to start at QB. It may not be the normal season ticket holders there but weather will make it easier to unload them to someone that doesn't get a chance to go to NFL games often.

LWE 8A Champs getting honored at half time. I’ll take the over.

That means 53,000 people showed up to see the game, for an NFL team that is just pathetic.
For real! The Bears should be the easiest ticket to sell in the city and they can't even get season ticket holders to show up. Pretty sad, and there's not a ton to be optimistic about. They have a good but not great defense, and an offense that look incompetent. Sad to see a bad team with not a good looking future. Going to be the 4th year in a row the Bears pick in the top 10. Unfortunately it looks like White is a bust, Floyd has potential but has been hurt the past two years as well, and the jury is still out on Mitchell. Only one draft pick from Pace's first draft has somewhat panned out in Eddie Goldman. They cannot afford to miss on any other draft picks, and unfortunately we have traded some of those picks in the key middle rounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT