ADVERTISEMENT

Out! My Week 6 Preliminary Chicagoland Top 30 poll presented by EFT Sports

He has to rank them below Iggy. Iggy is 5-0 and ranked 17 after having been unranked the week before. MC is 18. How high does he rank Iggy? However high that is, then MC has to be below them.

Where the teams should be in the 30, I don't know, but LWE and Brook should be closer to each other than Iggy and MC are to each other. Whether that lowers LWE I don't know.

No love for Fenwick?
I thought about that, too. As I recall, Edgy had the Friars ranked pretty high in the pre-season rankings. The loss to PC (who dodged a bullet against MCC this past weekend) hurts. If Fenwick beats Marmion next weekend, I think they probably deserve another shot at being ranked.

I think Mike O'Brien got it right: SI, MC, Marist, and SR are ranked, respectively, 13, 14, 15, and 16 in the Sun-Times.

Reactions: go_rice
I thought about that, too. As I recall, Edgy had the Friars ranked pretty high in the pre-season rankings. The loss to PC (who dodged a bullet against MCC this past weekend) hurts. If Fenwick beats Marmion next weekend, I think they probably deserve another shot at being ranked.
You just answered your own question.

Where the teams should be in the 30, I don't know, but LWE and Brook should be closer to each other than Iggy and MC are to each other. Whether that lowers LWE I don't know.
Bones right now I can make that same claims for 30 teams lol...it's truly a very parity kinda year.

I think Mike O'Brien got it right: SI, MC, Marist, and SR are ranked, respectively, 13, 14, 15, and 16 in the Sun-Times.
O’Brien’s got CG 8 and I’m not sure I agree as a CG homer. He must have come out to river country Saturday and got cast in their spell.

Last edited:
Michael Wilbon of ESPN/PTI (Pardon the Interruption) fame gave a shoutout to Ignatius for beating MC at the end of today's edition of PTI. The Wolfpack getting a national mention on ESPN.
Pretty sure he’s an Ignatius grad

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT