ADVERTISEMENT

FREE Marquee Sports Network/EDGYTIM Week 6 Top 30 poll

Looking for an explanation on this: are these considered the top 30 teams in chicago area regardless of enrollment or are they considered the top 30 teams on the chicago area based on their strength compared to the rest of the schools enrollment size.
What I mean is, if Lena-Winslow was a chicago area team, would they be ranked in the top 30 based on class 1a dominance or would they be ignored because they could not beat any of the 30 teams currently listed.
I bring this up because I suspect a school like Richmond would have trouble vs let’s say Lincoln-Way West but the Rockets are the hire-ranked team on this list.

Looking for an explanation on this: are these considered the top 30 teams in chicago area regardless of enrollment or are they considered the top 30 teams on the chicago area based on their strength compared to the rest of the schools enrollment size.
What I mean is, if Lena-Winslow was a chicago area team, would they be ranked in the top 30 based on class 1a dominance or would they be ignored because they could not beat any of the 30 teams currently listed.
I bring this up because I suspect a school like Richmond would have trouble vs let’s say Lincoln-Way West but the Rockets are the hire-ranked team on this list.I Haven't seen
I can't see every team in person but I try really damn hard each seasons. The polls are the Top 30 teams in Chicagoland regardless of class enrollment size. I'll also happily argue that more years than not Richmond Burton would no question hang with and compete with LWW and many others in Chicagoland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT