ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate: Who is your Preseason IHSA All State Team QB?

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Feel free to post and let us know who should be the IHSA Preseason All State quarterback. I will add these once every few days for each position.

Chris Perez Depaul Prep. Going to play for a spread offense this year and will be able to showcase his full skill set.

Jr. Year Hudl highlights are in a spread offense too. Am I missing something?
He played in a run heavy triple option offense. I misread the post. From his Jr film no he didnt show enough to be what this post was meant. I thought i read what qb will be all state for this season.

Missing the fact his dad is working hard to get him some love....
It’s alright. He was right. I should rephrase that.
Last season he was in a run heavy triple option offense. This season he will be playing in a balanced spread offense that will allow him to show his full skillset. He will be All State at the end of the season

Reactions: bronco man
Lot of buzz around Crafton kid at LWW. Soph who committed to Louisville already for baseball. Big, fast, big arm.

As a Coach…I say Elijah Owens….He is a pocket passer with great accuracy and ability to make plays when things break down. Makes tough throws on the run. He has good size, speed and durability.

Keegan Glover, Benton will be the best QB down south, not sure how he ranks with the states elite but he could be the best QB to come out of the south in quite some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT