ADVERTISEMENT

NNFAN

MWittman

Nov 22, 2004
Any interest in laying a wager on Ramblers vs. Huskies?

I'm traveling to Naperville for the game. I'd be much obliged to accept any recommendations you have for the elegant dining I expect to find in Naperville.

Any interest in laying a wager on Ramblers vs. Huskies?

I'm traveling to Naperville for the game. I'd be much obliged to accept any recommendations you have for the elegant dining I expect to find in Naperville.
I think you would like Quigley's Irish Pub on Jefferson, near the band shell (just east of Washington). Great atmosphere, food, and a nice outdoor patio. You will not recognize the downtown from a decade ago.

I think you would like Quigley's Irish Pub on Jefferson, near the band shell (just east of Washington). Great atmosphere, food, and a nice outdoor patio. You will not recognize the downtown from a decade ago.
Did you miss MW's first question?

Is the Naperville Quigley's any relation to the former Quigley's in Oak Lawn that occupied the space in between iterations of Reilly's Daughter?

Would the witty MWittman care to wager on the ninth game of the season? What's the limit? Who would hold the funds in escrow?

Did you miss MW's first question?

Is the Naperville Quigley's any relation to the former Quigley's in Oak Lawn that occupied the space in between iterations of Reilly's Daughter?
I have no clue, ramblin. But it would be a nice spot close to the stadium, maybe a mile away. Parking is not good on a Friday, however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT