ADVERTISEMENT

NN 51 Brook 49 F

Tim the
No defense played tonight. Congrats to the Huskies on that last late drive and FG.
What happened? BHS had the lead 49-48 will under 40 seconds to go and NN had ball on their 20 and BHS called time out the the video stopped - and I came on EdgyTim to see they lost???

Tim the

What happened? BHS had the lead 49-48 will under 40 seconds to go and NN had ball on their 20 and BHS called time out the the video stopped - and I came on EdgyTim to see they lost???
Couldn't get a tackle in the last drive. They kept getting out of bounds. One pass slightly over one of our defenders fingertips, would have been pick 6.

Neither defense had a chance all night outside of fumbles.

Couldn't get a tackle in the last drive. They kept getting out of bounds. One pass slightly over one of our defenders fingertips, would have been pick 6.

Neither defense had a chance all night outside of fumbles.
Wow tough loss. Bones what happened with both teams defense.

Wow tough loss. Bones what happened with both teams defense.
Our D is going to have to find a way to not get dominated on the line. May have to sell out and go man and put 7 in the box.

NN defense? Not sure there's anything they could do different. They defended the run pretty well in the 2nd half. They just last week held Loyola to a TD and 2 FGs. Like last year we put up 5 TDs on East with 3 INTs. He's making better decisions this year so imagine those 3 possessions going to a normal conclusion.

We did have 3 bad fumbles and they recovered an onside we weren't ready for when it should have been somewhat predictable. That's 4 possessions for more points.

Our D is going to have to find a way to not get dominated on the line. May have to sell out and go man and put 7 in the box.

NN defense? Not sure there's anything they could do different. They defended the run pretty well in the 2nd half. They just last week held Loyola to a TD and 2 FGs. Like last year we put up 5 TDs on East with 3 INTs. He's making better decisions this year so imagine those 3 possessions going to a normal conclusion.

We did have 3 bad fumbles and they recovered an onside we weren't ready for when it should have been somewhat predictable. That's 4 possessions for more points.
How was NN front 4 on defense. Did they get pressure on QB how were their DB’s. East defensive line is very good. It will be an interesting match up with the Raiders. Your QB is electric. It will be interesting to see how East defense adjusts to his play. On the flip side East QB is very fast and his passing has improved. It will be interesting to see if Bolingbrook defense can stop East’s offense.

How was NN front 4 on defense. Did they get pressure on QB how were their DB’s. East defensive line is very good. It will be an interesting match up with the Raiders. Your QB is electric. It will be interesting to see how East defense adjusts to his play. On the flip side East QB is very fast and his passing has improved. It will be interesting to see if Bolingbrook defense can stop East’s offense.
They had a couple sacks. But QB1 tends to get rid of the ball fast so unless it's 3rd and long it almost doesn't make sense to bring a ton of pressure.

Reactions: corey90
I knew it was gonna be a high scoring game (and close) but I wasn't expecting this. Our defense has been solid the first two weeks.
Yeah I expected points, but not this. Even the 37 or whatever in the 2007 game was unbearable. Seemed like endless points and yards.

Reactions: NNFAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT