ADVERTISEMENT

Niles North Reinstates Football

What BS. The innuendo that something severe and illegal occurred and then to postpone varsity games while there was nothing there is beyond ridiculous. If there wasn't anything there, could they not have checked it out discreetly while not jeopardizing the games, the school's reputation, etc...?

That's CPS level BS, like when Taft linked on Simeon a couple years back, they just wanted to avoid "swagger" on short rest.

They should sue the school & refuse to play the rest of the year.The IHSA should investigate those responsible & penalize them $$$$$

OK honestly if anyone thinks they beat Maine South you best be kidding. But this raises a bigger question. Couldn't you just let the kids play and then find out nothing happened?

Reactions: Gforce5
Just out of curiousity, and I'm asking strictly out of ignorance... I'm good with that you know...

Does the forfeit have ANY effect on playoff points?

I guess that King MJ knew nothing or he meant that there was nothing other than a shaved eyebrow. Nothing like ruining a season for the kids.

I knew what the accusations were. I won't comment any further than to say lack of proof doesn't necessarily mean innocence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT