ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Who goes #1?
Who do you want to see go #1?
Who do you want our Bears to draft first?

Okay guys let’s see how much Edgy fans know.

Who do I think goes 1? Murray

Who should go 1? Bosa

If the RB from iowa st or Penn state is there in round 3 that’s who I like for the beloved

Who do I think goes 1? Murray

Who should go 1? Bosa

If the RB from iowa st or Penn state is there in round 3 that’s who I like for the beloved

Who will go #1? Murray

Who should go #1? Haskins or Q Williams

Bears draft a running back or take the best pick available in the 3rd round.

Who will go #1? Murray

Who should go #1? Haskins or Q Williams

Bears draft a running back or take the best pick available in the 3rd round.

Beware of Haskins. Another Cardale Jones. I like Williams a lot.

I think bears will have good choice of OLB CB and RB at 3rd round

Beware of Haskins. Another Cardale Jones. I like Williams a lot.

I think bears will have good choice of OLB CB and RB at 3rd round

I am not sold on Murray. I agree Haskins is a risk but believe he will be a better QB in the NFL. He is way more accurate than Cardale Jones. I would choose Williams first followed by Josh Allen. I am not a Bosa fan.

Haskins is a far better passer than Cardale Jones. Light years beyond him in terms of accuracy.

Saying Haskins is another Cardale Jones is laugh out loud funny!

I based my comparison on a limited sample size. Not sold in Haskins either. He’s a robotic pocket QB. To take him high in the draft would be scary if I was a fan of the team that takes him.

I’m not sold on Murray. People got to see three years of tape on Mayfield before he was taken #1, Murray played one season. They guy is 5’10 with his cleates on. He is going to get thrown into a bad situation in Arizona, it’s just the beginning of the rebuilding process there, while Cleveland was in year 6 of the rebuilding for Mayfield and it was starting to take shape. He’s a tremendous athlete I’m just not sold he will be a great pro quarterback

Reactions: forlouann
Even though I realized before the draft that the Bears dot not have very many picks, it seems really sad when you watch it actually unfold on draft day.

After 5 rounds the Bears have one lonely WR, while in the same 5 rounds the Patriots have picked up an entire team: QB, RB, WR, OL, CB, P, DT and there may be more.

Even though I realized before the draft that the Bears dot not have very many picks, it seems really sad when you watch it actually unfold on draft day.

After 5 rounds the Bears have one lonely WR, while in the same 5 rounds the Patriots have picked up an entire team: QB, RB, WR, OL, CB, P, DT and there may be more.
there were 2 more: DE & another OL. Nine picks so far in 5 rounds. o_O

You gotta give something to get something. Every team does it differently. Hard to argue with what Pace has done in a short time.

Reactions: McCaravan

They also got a damn good RB in round 3. They will end up with 5 picks. And in return the Bears got Mack. I’ll take that anyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Reactions: Gene K.
I am not trying to judge the Bears for why they don't have many draft picks. I'm just saying it's hard to watch a team like the Patriots drafting a full new team of potential Rookies while the Bears get very little in the same draft.

I am not trying to judge the Bears for why they don't have many draft picks. I'm just saying it's hard to watch a team like the Patriots drafting a full new team of potential Rookies while the Bears get very little in the same draft.

The Bears will be okay and improved if they can at least pick up a good kicker.

It’s hard denying why the Patriots are so good every year. The defending Super Bowl Champions might have the best draft of all the teams. Picking up the DE from Michigan a top running back from Alabama along with all their other picks is amazing. You really have to admire how they go about their business. Credit Belichk for these moves. Looks like on paper they improved from last year.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
What’s everyone’s take on the Bears draft picks?
I think they did pretty good. I like the RB & Receiver picks. Good for our QB picking up Riley Ridley. Need a kicker!
Overall not bad for not having any high round picks.

What’s everyone’s take on the Bears draft picks?
I think they did pretty good. I like the RB & Receiver picks. Good for our QB picking up Riley Ridley. Need a kicker!
Overall not bad for not having any high round picks.
My only complaint is that we didn't go after any offensive lineman. We've had injury issues in the past, and it is my belief you should always take at least one to try and hit the lineman lottery.

My only complaint is that we didn't go after any offensive lineman. We've had injury issues in the past, and it is my belief you should always take at least one to try and hit the lineman lottery.

Yeah
They only had so many picks. Maybe they will pick up an I drafted linemen or a free agent?

Is it any wonder why the Patriots continue to make SB appearances and win multiple titles? It starts here. Of course it all depends on who you pick. It's the whole package from scouting to signing and then plugging the prospects into a proven system. Agreed?

They have signed 7 so far
Two of them are Heistand's (OL coach) former guys from ND. Bars in particular seems like he did have a draftable grade by some. Could beat out an older guy like Larsen for that interior swing spot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT