ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS

TPF523

Sep 8, 2014
So I went to Saturday’s games, cool experience btw, but didn’t see everything I wanted to. I arrived late in first half of 5a and left during 8a game. I was ok with that timing because I pay every month for a service that allows me to go home and watch the games at my leisure. I am very frustrated to see that the state games are still not available to watch on nfhs. It’s never been like this, they’ve always be instantly accessible. Anyone have an idea what gives?

Very confused too! Knowing that the games are always “off” schedule, we decided not to try to DVR the 6A game until the replay at midnight. So we didn’t have to DVR the entire day! Much to our dismay, they chose to repeat the delay during the midnight replay too and we ended up with about an hour and a half of the 5A game and not quite 3 quarters of the 6A game. Is there another channel other than 201 on Comcast?

So I went to Saturday’s games, cool experience btw, but didn’t see everything I wanted to. I arrived late in first half of 5a and left during 8a game. I was ok with that timing because I pay every month for a service that allows me to go home and watch the games at my leisure. I am very frustrated to see that the state games are still not available to watch on nfhs. It’s never been like this, they’ve always be instantly accessible. Anyone have an idea what gives?

IHSA owns the state playoffs and the state championships the games were streamed live on NBCSports Chicago and they own the rights I'm guessing they will reshow them at various times if I find those out will post them. Ususally around the Christmas holidays

IHSA owns the state playoffs and the state championships the games were streamed live on NBCSports Chicago and they own the rights I'm guessing they will reshow them at various times if I find those out will post them. Ususally around the Christmas holidays
Does anyone know if they are on demand?

So I need to cancel my acct is what you’re telling me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT