ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS stinks again : alternate info source for MC and SCN

a bit mystified by MC's play calling. SCN cant stop the dive option plus they have been passing a bunch in short yardage.

Big MC miscue set up North TD.

Whenever MC tries to pass, bad things are happening. O Line has no answer for SCN pass rush. I wonder if they still remember the veer? Would be much more effective today.

Whenever MC tries to pass, bad things are happening. O Line has no answer for SCN pass rush. I wonder if they still remember the veer? Would be much more effective today.

Wasn’t that supposed to be a MC strength in this contest? Someone listed out the weights of all the OLineman in a thread?

Wasn’t that supposed to be a MC strength in this contest? Someone listed out the weights of all the OLineman in a thread?

Their o line is great at power running/ road grating. Their tackles have no answer for NOrth's rush ends.

Major tirade by jordan lynch after first half. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some IHSA discipline after this game.

dont want to hear it. some teams deal with it week in and week out.

What happened? I’m at a dance competition at Bones’ favorite rival - Victor J Andrews High School (nice atrium! Looks new!)

I'd have had a tirade too!

I would too but I'm not a coach. But chasing refs off the field and refusing to leave as they walk away is not acceptable at any level, especially high school. The refs showed restraint in not booting him and penalizing MC. If they did, it would have been completely appropriate.

What happened? I’m at a dance competition at Bones’ favorite rival - Victor J Andrews High School (nice atrium! Looks new!)

As the first half was running out (MC took a knee end it). Lynch chasing refs halfway across the field, presumably to complain about a holding call in the last drive. Wouldn't leave as they walked away and needed to be guided back by members of his coaching staff.

No flags were thrown at lynch for this.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
I would too but I'm not a coach. But chasing refs off the field and refusing to leave as they walk away is not acceptable at any level, especially high school. The refs showed restraint in not booting him and penalizing MC. If they did, it would have been completely appropriate.

Well..... what set him off? A perceived bad call or missed call?

As the first half was running out (MC took a knee end it). Lynch chasing refs halfway across the field, presumably to complain about a holding call in the last drive. Wouldn't leave as they walked away and needed to be guided back by members of his coaching staff.

No flags were thrown at lynch for this.

A missed holding call set him off? Smh. There is holding on nearly every play at just about every level. Only the really egregious holds that happen near the ball and could affect the play get called in most instances.

SCN 1/G/1. Refs just didnt call one of the most blatent facemasks I've ever seen. Maybe Lynchs tirade worked.

sounds like Nubin is proving his worth... no Notre Dame offer, but great none-the-less

not sure what will happen here. MC clearly more talent, but Lynch is getting completely outcoached.

I'll be the first say to it... MC is up double digits if Lenti was still there.

All credit goes to the Loyal Order of Moose if I get my Feeto upset pick to hit home today!

Going to OT. Have to think MC will not kick a FG regardless of field position.

North wins in OT. MC fumbled on the 3 or 4. Congrats to the stars. Will play Naz in finals

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT