ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS still sucks

Kevin JCHS 81

Jul 16, 2005
3rd play of the game and the stream is lost.

Marist v GE game that is, back now.

Which leads me to believe, that this is a band with allocation issue. They should have algorithms, with purchasable bandwidth available from their provider, if they’re going to charge that kind of money. Also, the horse crap analytics that supposed to follow the ball or unable to do so when it’s a pass.

Reactions: Gene K.
Which leads me to believe, that this is a band with allocation issue. They should have algorithms, with purchasable bandwidth available from their provider, if they’re going to charge that kind of money. Also, the horse crap analytics that supposed to follow the ball or unable to do so when it’s a pass.

I have been told that OS plays into it as well...apparently some of the schools have done upgrades, and NFHS runs older versions that doesn't communicate well. I was told this separately by two different schools using NFHS

I have been told that OS plays into it as well...apparently some of the schools have done upgrades, and NFHS runs older versions that doesn't communicate well. I was told this separately by two different schools using NFHS
They have to set standards - and get everyone on current firmware for the cameras .. the analytics are awful.

their IT support needs to get everyone on the same page.

The bad news is that I keep losing the stream. The good news is that ever time it comes back, MC has another toudchdown. While I'd love to see them, I'm glad we got 'em

Reactions: Gene K. and dweise
Hey!!! I’ve finally got something on the BR/ Bartlett game

BR/Bartlett is more than watchable. Worlds better than when NFHS has had in the past.

Reactions: eireog
Maybe you’re fiber optics is throwing it off - more likely that. But who knows.

I had decent, bay, good service tonight - but this is the first time this year. They’re likely ramped up data plans for prime time - but they target audience has already been burned.
Ever since I sent the youngest guy up on the roof with the rabbit ears things have been better.

I had my eyes on 5 games and the only one that was bad was Marist/Glenbard East. I'm still shocked at how good they were compared to what I'm used to.

I had my eyes on 5 games and the only one that was bad was Marist/Glenbard East. I'm still shocked at how good they were compared to what I'm used to.
I finally figured out part of my problem. Aside from the various mental conditions I have. I was signed into an IPad and laptop and possibly my phone too. Signed out of the account on every possible device and had a much better experience.

I finally figured out part of my problem. Aside from the various mental conditions I have. I was signed into an IPad and laptop and possibly my phone too. Signed out of the account on every possible device and had a much better experience.
Yeah, that'll do it... they don't allow multiple devices at one time. Which is totally ridiculous for a service that costs $10.99/month. HBOGO, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime all allow for multiple devices. At that price, NFHS should allow you to have multiple devices.

Yeah, that'll do it... they don't allow multiple devices at one time. Which is totally ridiculous for a service that costs $10.99/month. HBOGO, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime all allow for multiple devices. At that price, NFHS should allow you to have multiple devices.
when I’m running things ... things are gonna be different. Just don’t hold your breath waiting for that day to come.

I called NFHS last year to complain about their service, and the guy insisted on refunding every $ I paid them.

Morton stadium looks awesome and so far I'm getting a great video but game hasn't started yet. Their visitor's stands look pretty small.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT