ADVERTISEMENT

New Lenox WATCH

That will NEVER happen.You will see some major problems over that that will be national news if it does

Better chance then Summit Hill breaking off into a unit district. It will be bought by the state police is my guess.

Last edited:
Better chance then Summit Hill breaking off into a unit district. It will be bough by the state police is my guess.

Yes I think that's pretty much a done deal. ISP and other agencies all pooling budgets together to make a decent offer.

My understanding is that the LW210 area would have to vote on this due to the fact that the area that the school is in would have to change districts. So not such a done deal.

When the people of 227 realize what it will cost them in way of taxes they will go ballistic
Cheaper for them to close a school or maybe 2 and fix the one or two they keep open.

Then again if L-W can charge them an outrageous rent might work for L-W

Bwm57? I think the SH161 / Cook family plan is the viable solution for the building formerly know as North. The vote will never be in the favor of SH especially with the general population of District 210. Now if the SLN facebook loon would shut it down some of the continual venom may help the effort. Seriously, BWM57 would be the contact for this.

Outfit,

Can we have a week one New Lenox summary?

Outfit,

Can we have a week one New Lenox summary?

Pc- Typical "old School" PC win. Great defense and found a way to grind outa win. Conway will need to improve with his TE. Word was the Geers finally caught on to the playbook but was invisible during the game. The three returning OL and Stud Soph TB is going to be the story of the season.

I predict a PC win by 14 against MOPO and then BIG TONE setter against Bro Rice. key game for both programs.

EAST- The Beast of the East. Think Zvonar played up their 3rd ranking to his kids and made them even more hungry! it tightened them as a team and program! I feel for Naperville Central and their vaunted offense.
East by 14 and giving up no more than 7pts.

West- ran into a under rated Hersey Team. Very good up front and decent receiver and Qb took advantage of West's 3 sophomore DB's and small OL.
Ernst is one of the top coaches in the area. NO doubt he is spent all night Friday agfter the game breaking down the film and finding areas of needed correction.
Evanston big and athletic. West will see Marconi carry the load.
West wins 21-14.

And that's it.

Reactions: RockSoup
Pc- Typical "old School" PC win. Great defense and found a way to grind outa win. Conway will need to improve with his TE. Word was the Geers finally caught on to the playbook but was invisible during the game. The three returning OL and Stud Soph TB is going to be the story of the season.

I predict a PC win by 14 against MOPO and then BIG TONE setter against Bro Rice. key game for both programs.

EAST- The Beast of the East. Think Zvonar played up their 3rd ranking to his kids and made them even more hungry! it tightened them as a team and program! I feel for Naperville Central and their vaunted offense.
East by 14 and giving up no more than 7pts.

West- ran into a under rated Hersey Team. Very good up front and decent receiver and Qb took advantage of West's 3 sophomore DB's and small OL.
Ernst is one of the top coaches in the area. NO doubt he is spent all night Friday agfter the game breaking down the film and finding areas of needed correction.
Evanston big and athletic. West will see Marconi carry the load.
West wins 21-14.

And that's it.
Geers was injured did not play, will be a stud

forgive my exclusion of LWC-

Losing to a lower class is beyond consideration with the mindset @ Central. I am sure they read the headlines about Richards but had the confidence they would rol them in the 2nd half.

Team speed of the Bulldogs i heard was the biggest issue. Getting to the edge, even outnumbering at the point of attack the way Cordel tries too doesnt work well if the other team can run as well as the 'DAWGS can.

Cordell and crew cannot overlook Bloomington. Bloomington ALWAYS has a nice crop of athletic kids. They have a stud tailback and from reports can throw the ball all over the field.

Being a Saturday night game give Cordell an extra day to clean up and prep. My question is having watched them the last couple years will they? Their teams always start out like gangbusters: great pregame speeches and good intial game plans do not translate into playing complete football games.
2nd half adjustments seemingly have been the problem. Case and point- two years ago they had LWE on the ropes in the first half only to watch them literlally fall apart with not having an answer and feeling the pressure applied by the BEAST of the EAST.

Pressure- you can apply it or you can feel it; traditionally Central feels it in the 2nd half. And thats nothing negative on the kids.

PC- pretty simple pick... they cover

BEAST OF THE EAST- was off by NC scoring 10 instead of 7... But EAST ROLES

LWW- Called it with Marconi EXPLODING! He still had limited carries per reports. The kid is a MONSTER!

LWC- To be decided; Like the Knights by 14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT