ADVERTISEMENT

Naz @ MC

I’ve been around, unfortunately for Naz I was wrong. Great game from the Caravan!
For three quarters you were right then it was like they remembered they were Naz and did what they do best against the big dogs. Still for 3 quarters I was a proud fan. Just can’t get over the hump.

Last year
I watched the state game… I would have bet the house against that stat had I not known

I saw a team intentionally not passing to one of the best WR in the state

The kid transferred after the game to a different school

I watched the state game… I would have bet the house against that stat had I not known

Who was that and where did he go?

I don’t follow JCA but I had heard a lot about an incredibly talented WR on their team

They didn’t throw to him a single time in the first half
Last name started with a W - transferred and took a state title in track (from what I remember)

JCA QB looked more like an athlete than a QB and threw a handful of interceptions in the state game

Reactions: Dave Brody

Adrian Washington??? He had some big grabs throughout the season.

He is currently on the Quincy U roster and lists JC as his high school. If he transferred for his senior year spring semester, that is the first I have heard of it. He certainly could have for all I know, but in the spring of your senior year that would not be a move you make for football reasons.

And he was a definite weapon last year. But I don't know if I would categorize the offensive effort last year as primed for airing it out. QB was a pretty good athlete, but not a precision passer. Would have been hard to rely on the pass that much more. Could they have passed a few more times? Sure. But I think the pound it philosophy while taking targeted, timely shots to your one perimeter threat worked out fairly well.

He is currently on the Quincy U roster and lists JC as his high school. If he transferred for his senior year spring semester, that is the first I have heard of it. He certainly could have for all I know, but in the spring of your senior year that would not be a move you make for football reasons.

And he was a definite weapon last year. But I don't know if I would categorize the offensive effort last year as primed for airing it out. QB was a pretty good athlete, but not a precision passer. Would have been hard to rely on the pass that much more. Could they have passed a few more times? Sure. But I think the pound it philosophy while taking targeted, timely shots to your one perimeter threat worked out fairly well.
Which is why I would have bet the house against him breaking 1k yards.

He ended up at Plainfield Central for whatever reason, track related?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT