ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 39 Marist 29 4th Q ... 3 mins left.... as reported to me

eireog

Oct 6, 2007
NFHS is saying this game is delayed??? Do I believe them?

Now I’m getting , “my event will begin momentarily .” I don’t believe them! NFHS is a gaggle of tinkers.

Marist does a great job on the offensive line every time I watch them. Shoutout to that coach.

Marist doing it on defense. I think Marist is overmatched physically at the line of scrimmage on both side of the ball but are winning the battle there both sides to this point.

I just canceled. Please if someone can update this game, I’d appreciate it.

I see 14-13 Marist in 2nd Q per score stream. Not sure how reliable that is. Still waiting on the stream to pick back up

Reactions: eireog
i cancelled on this service so many times...i think it is terrible
Come November, I’ll be like a heroine addict looking to watch games and subscribe again. Please, Edgy family I need a sponsor. Don’t let me relapse and spend my hard earned money on this group of hooligans.

Come November, I’ll be like a heroine addict looking to watch games and subscribe again. Please, Edgy family I need a sponsor. Don’t let me relapse and spend my hard earned money on this group of hooligans.
I just subscribed for the last three games. Not going to cancel until playoffs as I already have it for the month. But so far the stream has worked for half of a quarter...

Marist 22-19 3Q

How is this possible. Didn’t we have a certain poster saying that Naz was the best team in the State? I think he used words like best offense and unstoppable. Of course it was early on in the season when he posted such craziness but they are now heading towards their 2nd loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT