ADVERTISEMENT

My sources are telling me...

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
.. that mom is serving her special meatloaf for dinner, my sources are on the inside and very reliable but I just wanted to confirm if anyone else on the board had heard this?

dzc3s.jpg

Last edited:
"Rode my bike down to the cemetery last Saturday..."

Bulldog:

Several years back, oh, around the turn of the century, my son convinced me to accompany him to the film American Pie. I was so repulsed, I nearly walked out of the theater. About three years ago, Wedding Crashers was on TBS and I watched the final half hour.

The scene with Will Ferrell as Chazz nearly caused me to fall down on the floor with laughter. Not only was I in stitches over the line about Chazz getting on a bicycle to go to a cemetery, but the following line about the gal's boyfriend dying in a hang gliding accident caused me to burst out in laughter.

For all the crap out there in film theaters today, this was a real gem. Someday I may get around to watching the entire film.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Bulldog:

Several years back, oh, around the turn of the century, my son convinced me to accompany him to the film American Pie. I was so repulsed, I nearly walked out of the theater. About three years ago, Wedding Crashers was on TBS and I watched the final half hour.

The scene with Will Ferrell as Chazz nearly caused me to fall down on the floor with laughter. Not only was I in stitches over the line about Chazz getting on a bicycle to go to a cemetery, but the following line about the gal's boyfriend dying in a hang gliding accident caused me to burst out in laughter.

For all the crap out there in film theaters today, this was a real gem. Someday I may get around to watching the entire film.

Great, Great Scene!

- The hot girl walking down the stairs after it seems he's kind of a loser?
- The line about death being nature's aphrodisiac?
- The Mom and the meatloaf?
- I almost 'numchucked' you?

Great movie. Little long, but great movie.

Reactions: go dogz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT