ADVERTISEMENT

MS 21 Etown 13 Final

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Easily the best Evanston team in 20 years. Easily!

Dow. Defense had a pick six.
Good for Cole, great kid. Happy E-Town has a squad, it’s 20 years overdue. Way too much talent at that school. It will be nice that the Hawks can get healthy next two weeks with NN and GBS, Conant beat Barrington tonight, brutal opening 5 games.

Good for Cole, great kid. Happy E-Town has a squad, it’s 20 years overdue. Way too much talent at that school. It will be nice that the Hawks can get healthy next two weeks with NN and GBS, Conant beat Barrington tonight, brutal opening 5 games.
Yah we need to get healthy. The next 2 weeks are just what the doctor ordered.

Yah we need to get healthy. The next 2 weeks are just what the doctor ordered.

I wish every team had that luxury! We get Neuqua part 2, then Prarie Ridge and then Naperville Central! Oh how the fun times keep rolling!!

I knew MS would play Evanston close. They play tougher as the season goes on. Qb still out and when he comes back they will be a much tougher team to face. Losing to Barrington was a shocker to me.

Extremely talented Etown team this season. Best in 20 years?
...2015 had a heckuva squad with Naquon Jones(Mich St),T Banks(Miami,OH),Matt Little(W Mich),JJ Jenkins(Ind St) leading the way, went 7-2 With losses in regular season to ND,MS.
MS game at MS should have been a W.
Out

...2015 had a heckuva squad with Naquon Jones(Mich St),T Banks(Miami,OH),Matt Little(W Mich),JJ Jenkins(Ind St) leading the way, went 7-2 With losses in regular season to ND,MS.
Out
You probably know the program better than I do but this is what I saw on Friday night. In years past we would play Evanston and about halfway through they would start to fight with each other and get away from their game plan. Eventually they would quit on each other and we would win by 20+. Friday night there was no quit from your team and it was refreshing to see. I truly hope they continue down this path and give teams hell in the playoffs. They have the talent and coaching to win a few playoff games.

Out
Agree 2015 was a good team but quick correction they were 6-3 regular season and lost first round ND MS and NT losses. Thought banks was one of the best players around that year. This team has more weapons and is just better all around. Really thought without the turnovers late in game they might have pulled that one off. Great for the CSL to see Evanston back.

Reactions: MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT