ADVERTISEMENT

Morality question- LWE. Or LWC 1st Round Game

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
Long time LW East supporter with deep district roots. Am I an entitled Ken for believing the LW East game vs. Taft is a bye for the Griffins? Is it OK to attend the Lincoln-Way Central game vs. Jacobs instead of doing the “right” thing. Need help with this one as it is also a family employment issue. Thoughts please!

With deep ties the LWC game means more. Zim, head coach of Jacobs, returns home to LWC. Was 2000 LW grad.

After the Week 2 scare out in Batavia, the dominance of East over their schedule has effectively made the last 7 games like bye weeks.

You ever try to park at Lincoln-Way Central game day let alone after the game starts. I may as well bicycle over from LWE! Nah, this decision has to be made before then.

You ever try to park at Lincoln-Way Central game day let alone after the game starts. I may as well bicycle over from LWE! Nah, this decision has to be made before then.
Does this include the lots east of the visitors stands accessed from Schoolhouse/Lincolnway Road?

Will either school be streaming? One game on the phone, one game in person

Long time LW East supporter with deep district roots. Am I an entitled Ken for believing the LW East game vs. Taft is a bye for the Griffins? Is it OK to attend the Lincoln-Way Central game vs. Jacobs instead of doing the “right” thing. Need help with this one as it is also a family employment issue. Thoughts please!
Go to the LWC game. It’s going to be a closer game. I was going to go to the East game because they have never played Taft. I had something come up so can’t make the game. I trust they will take care of business at home.

Made the right choice going to see LWC and enjoyed the team enough to see Central at Batavia as well. Go Warriors and Griffins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT